By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Super Mario Galaxy 2 Thread

I am now able to visit Bowser's Galaxy Generator but I intend to reach 80 stars first.

Around the Network

I finally got all 242 stars! WAHOO!

Wait, my girlfriend bought it after me and she's near the end? I gotta play now...

guiduc said:

Wait, my girlfriend bought it after me and she's near the end? I gotta play now...

you're pretty slow, you had it since launch and you're not done yet

I did intend to explore Bowser's Galaxy Generator but did not have the time! I currently have 82 stars!

Around the Network

87 stars and counting! So far Special World is outstanding! I will not reveal any spoilers.

Went to the EB games launch in Melbourne Australia this morning with my GF. Only about 30 people there bacause it was a 7am launch for some reason. Lots of free stuff though, and in the draw to win a signed copy by Miyamoto. Game looks amazing, can't wait to play it!

The prediction league's result will be unveiled on January, 2011.

Well call me underwhelmed, i mean THIS is the GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME. Yoshi controls are little dodgy, music is excellent, but the rest of the game  (im only 3 stars in mind u) is fine.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

morenoingrato said:
guiduc said:

you're pretty slow, you had it since launch and you're not done yet

Come on! I tried as hard as possible with Galaxy to avoid finishing it, i just didn't want it to end.

Im sure this will be the same.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.