By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Galaki said:
hanafuda said:
Nintendo would have made LBP and Modnation and Eyepet if they had the balls and the tech to do it. They don't. Only next year are they sneaking Wario DIY out the door. Ooh teh innovation..

And as soon as Sony release their Wand. I bet Nintendo will follow suit and release their own motion controllers, too.

I bet they'd even give it a lame name like... say... Wiimote.

well sony did start the motion control trend despite your sarcasm :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
kunaixhaku said:
i don understand y sony doesnt market eyepet more properly it basicaly des everythin natal s claiming to do...sony's eyetoy is underappreciated

no it doesnt.. nowehere near.

yes it does

well ps eye has microphone it can sense even human hands and is a perfect web camera for my ps3 and i have eye of judgement which is awesome

Staude said:
Galaki said:
hanafuda said:
Nintendo would have made LBP and Modnation and Eyepet if they had the balls and the tech to do it. They don't. Only next year are they sneaking Wario DIY out the door. Ooh teh innovation..

And as soon as Sony release their Wand. I bet Nintendo will follow suit and release their own motion controllers, too.

I bet they'd even give it a lame name like... say... Wiimote.

well sony did start the motion control trend despite your sarcasm :p

Ya! Everyone copies Sony.

My PS3 came with a Sixaxis..

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network
phenom08 said:
@ carl

i agreed to let it go, so let it go, u wont change my mind, and whine all u want but sales do hold more merit then u may believe

Wii Sports Resort wont outsell Wii Sports.

Sales do not equal quality.

One thing I love about Natal is the fact that you can play in the dark. That's a huge advantage over the PSeye.

phenom08 said:
@ carl

i agreed to let it go, so let it go, u wont change my mind, and whine all u want but sales do hold more merit then u may believe

There are times when you need to accept that what was previously believed may be wrong.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Boutros said:
One thing I love about Natal is the fact that you can play in the dark. That's a huge advantage over the PSeye.

Didn't they make their dildo wand gem glowing exactly so that you can play in darkness?

Great legs. Hopefully they stay around the 40k range after christmas.

Still no release date for America, I suppose?