By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why did Square Enix stick with Sony?

Ok, first off do you know how easy it is for a internet source is to change compared to a magazine? And yes I know that Gamefaq and PSm have the same source. Did you know that Gamefaq is updated daily? How come they haven't changed if true

And with this I leave the thread. If you get any sources that I can read PM me, and I will admit that I am wrong

Around the Network
joeorc said:
dsister44 said:
Spedfrom said:
Someone is in harsh denial.

Who? The guy that has links of a Squeenix representative saying the game is being delayed because of talks with Microsoft, the guy that is basing something of a magazine that the other people can't read, or the guy that isn't even fully reading the posts?

hey i am fully reading the post. 

No, you are the second guy. rccsetzer is the third 

because sony is bigger in japan than microsoft and FF is more of japanese :P

dsister44 said:
Ok, first off do you know how easy it is for a internet source is to change compared to a magazine? And yes I know that Gamefaq and PSm have the same source. Did you know that Gamefaq is updated daily? How come they haven't changed if true

And with this I leave the thread. If you get any sources that I can read PM me, and I will admit that I am wrong

yes because once it's published in a magazine it's published, an would require a retraction if there is a goof up. while online require's a retraction or edit that can be done pretty quickly in most cases  it can, but for your info also even if they update a site everyday does not mean they update everything, it is Gamespot! you know

they don't get to every thing right off the bat, and even still they very well could have missed that. not everyone get's their info at the same time.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

And SE won't put another big game on the Wii save for DQX, you can quote me on it.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
joeorc said:
dsister44 said:
Spedfrom said:
Someone is in harsh denial.

Who? The guy that has links of a Squeenix representative saying the game is being delayed because of talks with Microsoft, the guy that is basing something of a magazine that the other people can't read, or the guy that isn't even fully reading the posts?

hey i am fully reading the post. 

No, you are the second guy. rccsetzer is the third 

Some people are getting pretty hostile in this thread...Wow

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

i didn't see SE having any successful title on the HD consoles this generation (the x360 era), now they are starting a new strategy, multiplatforming, may eventully they will stick wz Sony only...........you can't just know what will happen.

This is why ffxiii is not coming for Wii:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs1Rqsr0rKo

This is the original concept of FFXIII. They did not want to have a "inferior" version, and back in 2005 Ps3 surely would win the nex-gen war.

sony also saved them in spirit within times.

they made a market push, for the movie. the movie was advertise in sony channel like crazy after release.

sony also was the one that gave them the market push that they needed in FF7, and one that actually listen to them and use CD technology.

and yes FF13 started a ps2 game, but it was moved to the ps3 because they wanted to do the best game they could