By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you don't think are as great as they're cracked up to be

Bioshock - Great amosphere but I just didn't find it a lot of fun to play

Super Mario Galaxy - Had some fun but got bored 1/3 of the way through

Halo (PC) - Online was okay but the single player mode bored me completely

Around the Network

Games that I enjoyed, but didn't think they were all they were cracked up to be? Easy-peasy:

PS3: Killzone 2
360: Grand Theft Auto IV
Wii: Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy

there are no games i like that are overrated (i dont think they are overrated atleast). Batman AA, i think it deservs everything it has gotten. It is an amazing game. Personaly i think it has the best combat system in the history of video games. I mean have you seen how smoothly and fluidly batman moves. Its like i'm playing cut-scene or something.

I played Bioshock a few months ago, and i think that game deserves all the praise it has gotten aswell. the plamids were ok, but the setting, the atmosphere was and is amazing, fantastic game, just wish i had played it sooner. This is one of my favorite FPSes, that and Call of Juarez (1) I really hope that the multiplayer is awesome, because i'm starting to get tired of L4D and i need a new online FPS.

I want to say Super Mario galaxy, but it really is a great game. Since super mario 64, every 3d mario has been better than the previous one. I'm sure Galaxy 2 will be better than Galaxy 1.

Final Fantasy X
Metal Gear Solid 4
New Super Mario Bros (DS)
Prince of Persia
Uncharted (I'm only up to chapter 5 in the second, and I already like it better)

I would add Infamous to the list, but I'm leaning closer to disliking the game.

Around the Network

Gears of War
Call of Duty
Grand Theft Auto IV

Resistance 2. Some people seem to think that I hate it, but I don't. I like it, it's a solid game. I just don't like it as much as some people.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Galaxy.

COD4: MW2

I would play it if someone bought it for me, but it wasn't knock your socks off great. Plus the blood on the screen thing was an annoying aesthetic choice.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
COD4: MW2

I would play it if someone bought it for me, but it wasn't knock your socks off great. Plus the blood on the screen thing was an annoying aesthetic choice.

So, uh... Do you mean Call of Duty 4 or do you mean Modern Warfare 2?