By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

you often hear ye im a boob man or ye im a buttman

well thats just nonsense ass and tits are equal

2 pieces of deliciousness with a cut in the middle

yay

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

maths for the win

Idk, I was on this youtube channel and there was this chick naked and jiggling her ass around, that turned me on

mM
leo-j said:
Idk, I was on this youtube channel and there was this chick naked and jiggling her ass around, that turned me on

Butt if she did that with her tboobs you probably also would get a boney

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

You, me, and everyone here might be asking for a ban by posting on a topic like this, all the same I don't care which of the two I see on a woman as long as it's healthy, i.e. not flat...

Edit: I know I'm skating on thin ice because zexen_lowe just gave me a warning, albeit for "off-topic trolling" but still, I love this place, and I don't wanna have to leave this place... So I'm gonna have to be more careful when, where, and how I post...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
leo-j said:

Butt if she did that with her tboobs you probably also would get a boney

QFT.

I finally got to use that!

I concur Kirby.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

As long as her face is cute/pretty and shes a nice person at heart, im fine, TNA doesn't really matter in my book.... unless energy is involved then thats an issue.

I'm not an "X-Man" (haha, get it?), but I'll rather have a flat girl with a nice/decent ass, than the other way around.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
As long as her face is cute/pretty and shes a nice person at heart, im fine, TNA doesn't really matter in my book.... unless energy is involved then thats an issue.

You know, you might be the laziest person I know. Like ever.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.