By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I lick between my wifes tits, I don't lick between my wifes cheeks. Also you can go from tit to mouth or tit to pussy but you shouldn't go anywhere but the bathroom to wash up after you come from ass.

Around the Network

Once she's cute, i'm good with both. Lately, i've been more of an ass man but usually it's the boobies.

4 ≈ One

I mean, having huge boobs, but a flat ass is just plain wrong. It's almost like a contradiction to reality, it shouldn't fucking happen. Whereas you can have flat, small, medium, and of course, nice shapely (plain old large is boring) boobs, with a nice cute ass.

I mean, it doesn't really balance out. You can have a nice ass, but if you just have boobs and no ass, it feels like the lady's gonna topple forwards.

Nuh uh, no, this thread is a violation of reality, I cannot allow it!!!!!!

d21lewis said:
Boobs produce milk. Can an ass do that? No matter how much you suck on it, you ain't getting milk from outta there......except for that one time with the chocolate milk......but it was expired or something.

Boobs > Ass

Thank you for reminding me in every post why you're one of the best posters of this site if not the best. Seriously, you're awesome

On topic: Neither

gurglesletch said:
This thread is perverted. Personally you should like niether to prevent overpopulation on the earth.

You're just mad because...

Around the Network

Topic titles must be safe for work, this is not.