By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ya know whats good about big butts and tits they keep on moving when you touch

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
As long as her face is cute/pretty and shes a nice person at heart, im fine, TNA doesn't really matter in my book.... unless energy is involved then thats an issue.

You know, you might be the laziest person I know. Like ever.

haha, just sayin' dude, you need a big tank' O' energy to keep up with everything in general in the end, ya im lazy but still...there has to be a set limit somewhere.

Eh, i've always put more emphasis on breasts.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
As long as her face is cute/pretty and shes a nice person at heart, im fine, TNA doesn't really matter in my book.... unless energy is involved then thats an issue.

You know, you might be the laziest person I know. Like ever.

haha, just sayin' dude, you need a big tank' O' energy to keep up with everything in general in the end, ya im lazy but still...there has to be a set limit somewhere.

I will put on my "O" face. 

Boobs produce milk. Can an ass do that? No matter how much you suck on it, you ain't getting milk from outta there......except for that one time with the chocolate milk......but it was expired or something.

Boobs > Ass

Around the Network

Tits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ass

Akvod said:
I'm not an "X-Man" (haha, get it?), but I'll rather have a flat girl with a nice/decent ass, than the other way around.

This good man speaks the truth!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

d21lewis said:
Boobs produce milk. Can an ass do that? No matter how much you suck on it, you ain't getting milk from outta there......except for that one time with the chocolate milk......but it was expired or something.

Boobs > Ass

omg... ew... yet lol.

I am an ear person personally. So many things you can do with an ear, surprisingly.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

This thread is perverted. Personally you should like niether to prevent overpopulation on the earth.