By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect on PS3?

Is this ever gonna happen and did Bioware officially deny that a PS3 port is never coming out?  I know that Bioware is working on a PS3 exclusive IMO. 

Around the Network

OMG...Are really going to have another thread about this.

As of now, dont bet on it ever happening, if you want to play it get a 360 or a gaming PC

Bioware is not working on a PS3 exclusive and Mass Effect is not coming to the PS3. It launches in a little over a month dude....give it a rest. Bioware is closer to Microsoft than Sony like Naughty Dog is third party but still closer to Sony. Bioware has history with Microsoft which I doubt they want to break.

Kill it already!

Around the Network

They denied a PS3 Mass Effect many times, too lazy to find a article.

This question is asked too much btw.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

bonkers555 said:
OMG...Are really going to have another thread about this.

OH YES WE ARE!!    ...and when did we "know" bioware is working on a ps3 exclusive?

Also how is it you opinion that Bioware is working on a PS3 exclusive, its either they are or they arent

Where have you been, its already out!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

they did say it was a possibility so who knows?
beside Bioware is owned by EA now.

Considering that Bioware recently released their first game on the PS3 console which was Dragon age origin. it was a successful so why wouldn't ME2 come to PS3? i mean if it was 100% Exclusive then they would come out and say NO to PS3.

PSN: HienTran2691

XBL: IVietCong