By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect on PS3?

bevochan said:

Is this ever gonna happen and did Bioware officially deny that a PS3 port is never coming out?  I know that Bioware is working on a PS3 exclusive IMO

How can you KNOW something that is your OPINION?

Isn't that considered trolling to claim someone is working on an exclusive when it isn't known or to give out false information?

To the actual question, no.  Not going to happen.

Around the Network
MasterHien said:

If so why didn't Bioware denied a PS3 mass effect 2, they never denied it so who knows
beside Bioware withs EA now and Bioware released their first PS3 game which was Dragon age origin so why wouldn't it come over? i mean if it weren't coming then they would state it right away

If it does come out, enjoy playing it without Mass Effect 1 and about 6 months to a year late.  Me, I'll be enjoying it in January on my 360

nightsurge said:
bevochan said:

Is this ever gonna happen and did Bioware officially deny that a PS3 port is never coming out?  I know that Bioware is working on a PS3 exclusive IMO

How can you KNOW something that is your OPINION?

Isn't that considered trolling to claim someone is working on an exclusive when it isn't known or to give out false information?

To the actual question, no.  Not going to happen.

What, you dont know what your opinions are?   Do other people tell you your opinions?   Interesting.......  

Dont know why they wont to port the first game.

Look at Bioshock. lol. My guess is it never will happen.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Bioware is not working on a PS3 exclusive and Mass Effect is not coming to the PS3. It launches in a little over a month dude....give it a rest. Bioware is closer to Microsoft than Sony like Naughty Dog is third party but still closer to Sony. Bioware has history with Microsoft which I doubt they want to break.

Uhh... what ? o.O

Sorry to burst your bubble, but they're first party pal, Sony owns dem' suckas' souls...

Around the Network

while this would be awesome, just because Bioware has not denied it, doesn't mean it's coming...

Ok...

Wasn't there a conference where one of Bioware staff mentioned what console ME2 was coming out for, and for PS3 he said "Probably PS3 too" or so?

PSN: HienTran2691

XBL: IVietCong

bevochan said:

Is this ever gonna happen and did Bioware officially deny that a PS3 port is never coming out?  I know that Bioware is working on a PS3 exclusive IMO. 

Contradiction. If you know something, it isn't your opinion. If you do know, give us a link. If it's your opinion, don't say "I know".

Anyway, it actually has been denied (or at least, not confirmed. He said it was only coming to PC and Xbox 360), so we can stop this now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Bioware is not working on a PS3 exclusive and Mass Effect is not coming to the PS3. It launches in a little over a month dude....give it a rest. Bioware is closer to Microsoft than Sony like Naughty Dog is third party but still closer to Sony. Bioware has history with Microsoft which I doubt they want to break.

this post reeks of failure...

edit: For those who don'g get it, the bolded is the failure - Torillian

Good god, it's not going to happen! It would be nice and all, so PS3 owners can experience it but no. Can't Microsoft keep an exclusive? As a matter of fact, I remember people constantly claiming Gear's was coming to the ps3. If BioWare themselves said it isn't going to happen then why do people keep saying it will?