By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What kind of torture would you inflict on Taylor Swift? (mybe not for kids)

Holy shit, is that a real torture?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Her music?

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Forcing someone to sit on a penis-shaped object (like my penis) has always been a goal of mine, I'd quickly let good ol' Taylor take the position of the sit-ee in this here scenario.

9 a.m. rat helmet...

Uhhh... I have no reason to torture her... but I like what the op just described.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I'd lock her in a room and make her listen to her own songs for 24 hours.

lol @ badgenome

You should have said Lady Gaga or any of the thousands of shitty rappers; instead of Taylor.

There's no reason to torture Taylor Swift.

This is STUPID! How could you think of doing such a sick thing? Regardless if you hate her or not! That's horrible!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

BHR-3 said:
Ps3 isnt going to like this

I don't like it. It's cruel.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

SeriousWB said:
This is the opposite side of Ps3's obsession with her, and equally annoying. She's done nothing to deserve such a acclaim, and equally nothing to deserve such hatred here.

I think people are intimidated.