By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What kind of torture would you inflict on Taylor Swift? (mybe not for kids)

So, let's say you have Taylor Swift locked in your basement and have every reason to rid the world of her scourge. I know I have. So after the mandatory teasing, psychological breaking, feeding of animal waste with a chance of rape, what would your final torture look like?

I've heard of a pretty gruesome one from my teacher. It starts by encapsulating a person, naked with only his/her head sticking out on top, into a barrel that is filled with:

A - a few centimetres of water

B - Rats.

You put the barrel above a fire which makes the water boil. The rats, in their turn panic and they want out. Seeing as how the barrel is rather though and the persons flesh is not they do the logical thing - gnaw through the soft spots untill they reach the opening. If you are lucky you are dead before they reach your neck.

Death by rats through the neck seems rather fitting for a horrible singer.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

Oh My God!!

What a terrible thing to even think about doing to someone.....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Forcing someone to sit on a pyramid-shaped object (like a pyramid) has always been a goal of mine, I'd quickly let good ol' Taylor take the position of the sit-ee in this here scenario.

I don't really care for Taylor, good or bad. So this is not aimed at her, I just wanted to post this torture method. Pretty brutal. How fucked up was the inventor of this torture method.

Brazen Bull

"The brazen bull is an execution/torture device designed in ancient Greece. Perillos of Athens, a brass-founder proposed to Phalaris, Tyrant of Agrigentum, the invention of a new means for executing criminals; accordingly, he cast a brazen bull, made totally of brass, hollow, with a door in the side. The condemned was shut up in the bull and a fire was set under it, heating the metal until it became "red hot" and causing the person inside to slowly roast to death. So that 'nothing unseemly might spoil his feasting', Phalaris commanded that the bull be designed in such a way that its smoke rose in spicy clouds of incense. The head of the ox was designed with a complex system of tubes and stops so that the prisoner's screams were converted into sounds like the bellowing of an infuriated bull. "

Fuck, thats harsh. She's a sweet girl.
And the thought of a group of gaming blokes discussing the potential rape of a young girl on the internet disturbs me.

But lol, I understand this is a joke .....right? :)

Around the Network

Taylor Swift can't be that bad, I haven't heard any of her songs though.

Taz! said:
Fuck, thats harsh. She's a sweet girl.
And the thought of a group of gaming blokes discussing the potential rape of a young girl on the internet disturbs me.

But lol, I understand this is a joke .....right? :)

20 isn't that young.....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

just get ashton kutcher to do his thing.....What your wrecked my car?!?

This is the opposite side of Ps3's obsession with her, and equally annoying. She's done nothing to deserve such a acclaim, and equally nothing to deserve such hatred here.

Ps3 isnt going to like this

Play Me