By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just realized that my 15 year old niece has better taste in music than PS3.

She just asked me for my Radiohead collection as a Christmas gift. Last year it was my Killers collection. LOL.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

You listen to some utter tripe.

Ps3 said:
Seece said:
Ps3 said:
kowenicki said:
I'm sorry but when i hear the term "Musical giant"... I dont think of shallow acts like this that will have a year, maybe 2 in the limelight... they are current, they arent timeless. Disposable.

You are so way off in that description its not even funny.

We will see when shes selling out arenas. :)

You get pop music yeah? POPular .. /= good ...

and I mean I'm all up for all music being subjective, but if I can't say her music sucks, I can certainly say it has no depth, no soul and no love put into it.

Thats not what Ke$ha is about. I'm sure she has some songs coming on her album with emotion, but Tik Tok is a party song and thats what people want to hear.

Then its shallow music

tombi123 said:
You listen to some utter tripe.

Simple, yet effective.

Ps3 said:
kowenicki said:
You are 21? I'm flabbergasted.

Cause I listen to music thats for my age? I don't know anyone under 35 that listens to music older than the 80's.

Im 19, and I listen to a lot of music from before the 80s, The sex pistols as someone mentioned are just one. And many many friends do that too, actually, we make fun of guysour age who listen to Jonas Brothers and stuff like that.

And, Ive listened to the Beatles, Queen, etc... sincebefore I was 12.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
kowenicki said:
You are 21? I'm flabbergasted.

Cause I listen to music thats for my age? I don't know anyone under 35 that listens to music older than the 80's.

You apparently don't know many people under 35 then. Everyone I know listens to music older than the 80s.

Even my 15 year old niece.

BHR-3 said:

Seece said:
Absoloute crap ... she's nothing special.

I didn't say that ... shit sells

--OkeyDokey-- said:

The song is fucking irritating and she looks like a whore.

WTF is that

if you dont like the thread topic then y post ur negative thoughts in it? or even enter the thread? u must of cared enough about her to post in the thread

had the thread tiltle been another 360 game on the rise meet Halo Reach or something like that and posters or even myself said that its absoloute crap or its shit im pretty sure they would of been banned from the site whithin seconds 

I believe just b/c this is a gamming site the rules for flamming should also be applied to othere things aswell

how could anybody even say she has no talent

if she didnt dont u thing she wouldnt have a deal, and a #1 single?

just the fact that she able to sing in front of a live crowd is talent itself i wanna see any1 be in front of a audience w/o messing up or getting nervous and gettin booed off the stage

Getting on stage has nothing to do with talent, anyone with a normal personality would go on stage with a crowd that loves you even if you dont sing good. Id like to see her getting on stage on a metal head fstival or something like that.

Also, flaming videogames here is bad, why? because when we troll we sometimes troll good and average games, no one would be bothered if we trolled ninja bread man or something like that for having bad graphics, the difference between that and music in this site is that many users dont know about music when they do know about videogames.

Go to a music website(good music) and post something bad about this girl and no one will care, if you post something bad about a good artist then people will care.

You have to be kidding. That song is utter trash. The lyrics the beats the vocals all abysmal. Whenever I hear it I think some young whore stumbled into a recording studio with her mouth still filled with Jizz. Please get better taste in music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I'm sick of this talentless skank already and it's only her first song! It's been #1 here in Australia for ages but the dumb kids here have pretty much the same taste as the dumb kids in the US.
Can you imagine her trying to sing this autotuned nightmare live?

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

I don't know this one, but hell, any artist that uses lettres or symbols in their name should be brought to a stake and burnt. Slowly. Or better yet, I know a medieval punishment that involves a barrel with a low water level, a fire and a couple of rats. That should scare of any future retards.

Can we now please ban this viral spambot? It's annoying the crap out of me. Any normal user would by now converted at least a little, would see that these sort of threads are pointless to our demographic but no, not the viral bot.

Have any of you seen PS3 in any other threads not involving music or even outside off topic?

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->