By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

http://www.billboard.com/charts/pop-songs#/charts/pop-songs

Hmmm, why, who is that at #9 on the Pop charts???

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
blaydcor said:

The fact that you take the time to type Ke$ha instead of just Kesha; kind of unneccesary attention to detail.

Ps3, seriously. Stop correlating chart position with talent as a musician. Especially considering the fractious, crumbling state of the industry these days, it's laughably naive and shortsighted.

Well thats her name and with the $ thats how its pronounced.

Taylor doesn't need charts to show her talent. She is the future.

So her name is pronounced Ke-dollar-ha? 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

blaydcor said:
http://www.billboard.com/charts/pop-songs#/charts/pop-songs

Hmmm, why, who is that at #9 on the Pop charts???

ummmm cause Sweet Dreams gets more pop airplay then it did on Urban... Have you actually ever heard that song? It's a pop song.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

blaydcor said:
Ps3 said:
blaydcor said:

The fact that you take the time to type Ke$ha instead of just Kesha; kind of unneccesary attention to detail.

Ps3, seriously. Stop correlating chart position with talent as a musician. Especially considering the fractious, crumbling state of the industry these days, it's laughably naive and shortsighted.

Well thats her name and with the $ thats how its pronounced.

Taylor doesn't need charts to show her talent. She is the future.

So her name is pronounced Ke-dollar-ha? 

No its like saying cash so say cash with the ca and put the Ke and say UH at the end.. So its K..ESH..uh not Key-sha

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

i agree wit u Ps3 i like her song tic tok shes pretty hot and also drives a real muscle car in real life too the car in the video is her real car in real life 78 trans am

tic tok's been on the radio for a least a month over here

Play Me

Around the Network

Seece said:
Absoloute crap ... she's nothing special.

I didn't say that ... shit sells

--OkeyDokey-- said:

The song is fucking irritating and she looks like a whore.

WTF is that

if you dont like the thread topic then y post ur negative thoughts in it? or even enter the thread? u must of cared enough about her to post in the thread

had the thread tiltle been another 360 game on the rise meet Halo Reach or something like that and posters or even myself said that its absoloute crap or its shit im pretty sure they would of been banned from the site whithin seconds 

I believe just b/c this is a gamming site the rules for flamming should also be applied to othere things aswell

how could anybody even say she has no talent

if she didnt dont u thing she wouldnt have a deal, and a #1 single?

just the fact that she able to sing in front of a live crowd is talent itself i wanna see any1 be in front of a audience w/o messing up or getting nervous and gettin booed off the stage

Play Me

BHR-3 said:

Seece said:
Absoloute crap ... she's nothing special.

I didn't say that ... shit sells

--OkeyDokey-- said:

The song is fucking irritating and she looks like a whore.

WTF is that

if you dont like the thread topic then y post ur negative thoughts in it? or even enter the thread? u must of cared enough about her to post in the thread

had the thread tiltle been another 360 game on the rise meet Halo Reach or something like that and posters or even myself said that its absoloute crap or its shit im pretty sure they would of been banned from the site whithin seconds 

I believe just b/c this is a gamming site the rules for flamming should also be applied to othere things aswell

how could anybody even say she has no talent

if she didnt dont u thing she wouldnt have a deal, and a #1 single?

just the fact that she able to sing in front of a live crowd is talent itself i wanna see any1 be in front of a audience w/o messing up or getting nervous and gettin booed off the stage

Of course they would, that's trolling.

There is no rule on making an opinion on singers/tv shows ect. So what a stupid point to bring up? You may think it should be a rule BUT it isn't .. so yeah .. whatever.

You're singing the same tune as Ps3 just because someone has a record contract and a #1 single /= talent. Heck we had a cartoon frog reach #1 in this country .. that just about sums it up.

So we can only enter a thread if we're agreeing with the OP? Yeah, promotes great discussion, that.

Jesus fucking Christ, that song is TERRIBLE. Her voice is whiny and annoying, the lyrics are inane, and the beat sounds straight out of a fucking $50 Casio keyboard.

Brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack?

Oh lordy.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

BHR-3 said:

i agree wit u Ps3 i like her song tic tok shes pretty hot and also drives a real muscle car in real life too the car in the video is her real car in real life 78 trans am

78 Trans-Ams aren't muscle cars. They're underpowered redneck cars immortalized by a moustachioed Burt Reynolds. Big difference.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/