By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii has topped 60 million!

Go Wii!!!
And despite what Malstrom thinks, Wii likely to become the best selling console ever, but without destroying the old world and adding a new parallel universe instead, is the best thing that could happen to gaming world, as everybody will have something to be content. And people liking both the old and new gaming, will have twice the reasons to be happy.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
long ways from the 70+ people were saying last year for end of 09 around this time i got alot of heat for predicting 67m back then i wont be far off

wont hit 100m till 2012 but ps3 and 360 wont hit 100m for a long time or even never

I think Wii could top 70 million September 2010, Wii should be about 68 million by July next year.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Gintoki said:
party?when exactly?

Just a thread party, as you can see I'm listing all the people who say they want to join :).

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

BHR-3 said:
long ways from the 70+ people were saying last year for end of 09 around this time i got alot of heat for predicting 67m back then i wont be far off

wont hit 100m till 2012 but ps3 and 360 wont hit 100m for a long time or even never

Some predicted higher than that!

Nintendogamer said:
BHR-3 said:

I think Wii could top 70 million September 2010, Wii should be about 68 million by July next year.

yeah now ur saying it back in dec 08 there where alot of 70, 75, even 80mill for end of 09

70 by sept is possible it should be at like 65-66 b4 2010 starts

Play Me

Around the Network

@Seece

You mean like Avinash? :P

BHR-3 said:
Nintendogamer said:
BHR-3 said:

yeah now ur saying it back in dec 08 there where alot of 70, 75, even 80mill for end of 09

70 by sept is possible it should be at like 65-66 b4 2010 starts

I wasn't one of the people who made that high prediction, I didn't even thought about predicting at the beginning of this gen, now I'm starting to understand this gen more.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

@Nintendogamer

So what have you learned so far about this industry in this generation?

no worrys im just saying wat the vibe was back then and i think u made some other threads similar to this but never posted in em

im pretty sure will have some that think 100m is possible by end of 2010 though

it doesnt matter wii is kickin ass sales wise all ps360 fans are jealous of its sales i know im thought the wii fad would of kicked in by now still dont know why it hasnt probably never will

i also though ps3 would be able to beat the wii this gen around 2007-2008 so i have points where i lack knowledge too

Play Me

yeah, and good for ds and I hope it tops PS2