By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FINAL FF13 Japan Sales Predictions CONTEST (5 Days to Launch!!)

First Day: 1.1 million
First Week: 1.3 million
LTD: 2 million

Around the Network
jonop said:

First day:1.1 million
first week: 1.4 million
life time: 2 million

edit: I promise I didn't just copy the post above i made the prediction from the first page. >.>

2nd edit: have they got rid of the yellow writing which comes up when you edit?

no they haven't that comes only if you edit after a while

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

1,1 million first day
1,4 million first week
2 million LTD

by most peoples LTD sometime I think whether S-E will be happy with "only" 2 Million for a mainline FF game

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

First Day: 1.2mil
First Week: 1.6mil
Lifetime in Japan: 2.3mil

PS3 hardware - 180k just in case you wanted that

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

^ they prob hoping the western sales will grow compared to the declining japanese sales.

First day - 1m
First week - 1.5m
Lifetime - 2.2m

First day: 1m
First week: 1.3m
Lifetime: 2m

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Jalocin said:
^ they prob hoping the western sales will grow compared to the declining japanese sales.

The problem is that in Japan FF is a expensive game, S-E wins more money for each japanese copy when compared with what they get with a US copy. So, to the revenue be higher than previous games this game has to sell considerably more in the western market.

First day - 1.3M

First week - 1.8M

LTD - 2.4M