By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A very intimidating fact about Zelda Wii - care : *spoiler included*

Now this is a big thing : Like you all might know Zelda has always split the gamer crowd in 2 ever-rivalising camp...

Those who pronounce it with a hard Z [ts] ( like panTS ) and with a soft Z [s] ( like Snake ).

So let me tell you what just happened to me : After years of humbly following the path of the pants, a snake fell through my window and recommended me to follow its path, just for the sake of it.

So i left my pants on the floor, went into the city, and shouted SSSSelda Wiiiiii and the scales fell from my eyes !

After years of french learning with mininova torrents i finally understood the snake's message: 

I understood what Zelda really means to us gamers, what makes it special, it's secret fun formula :

( HUGE SPOILER NOW)

C'est la vie!

How can 720p be considered HD when it looks like ugly snow grains on my 22'' screen?

Around the Network

... I have never heard anyone pronounce it "Tselda". Never.

I think "Tselda" is how they pronounce it in San Francisco USA.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

This is weird

... i'm speechless

Around the Network

This thread is completely off-the-wall.

I like it.

Tselda.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Velda?

Faxanazelda.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

whatabout people who pronounce it with a regular z as in the sound a fly makes when it flies?

Zelda... with an S?

So, where did the snake go?
I don't get this thread.

Now I want tea.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046