By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Saddest ending in a video game? (Spoilers for all games ever)

Senlis said:
morenoingrato said:
I'm still crying about silent hill.... there are not good endings

Don't you mean they are not happy endings?  I figure the ending must be good to get you to react on an emotional level.

I meant no happy endings... and the endings are really good

Around the Network

Portal... I cried for days... I wanted cake..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

Portal... I cried for days... I wanted cake..

Plus, when GLADUS says you're adopted.  That was a real emotional moment for me.

Incondite said:
the saddest game ending for me would be Super Mario RPG, because the game was over and I wanted more.

Same feeling but with Uncharted 2 ^__^

Id have to say Suikoden II (the bad ending when you dont get all 108 stars).

Please, Nanami dont die!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
Incondite said:
the saddest game ending for me would be Super Mario RPG, because the game was over and I wanted more.

I soooo second this, this game is the best game ever

Maelstrome said:
in terranigma it turns out ark (main character) is the evil version of the hero of the world that died and when you beat the boss he is sent back to his world which then ceases to exist after one day because he killed the evil god that created it.

"Ark fell into a deep sleep...

And Ark dreamt his last dream...

It was a dream of becoming a bird and seeing the world grown older."

I've seen many sad endings but Terranigma takes the prize.

SHMUPGurus said:
For some reason, the ending in Super Mario Galaxy brought a few tears into my eyes.

I always wondered why in the ending of SMG, Bowser is seen hanging out and celebrating with Mario and Peach.. I mean the dude just tried to take over the universe and he kidnapped Peach and raped her (probably) but they're letting him hang out?

some nostalgia.

Half-Life 2 Episode 2.