By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Saddest ending in a video game? (Spoilers for all games ever)

Incondite said:
the saddest game ending for me would be Super Mario RPG, because the game was over and I wanted more.

or that geno gets turned back into a puppet

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Around the Network
zzyoshiman said:
Incondite said:
the saddest game ending for me would be Super Mario RPG, because the game was over and I wanted more.

or that geno gets turned back into a puppet

Geno lives forever! don't spread thoses lies!! *cries*

Either Kingdom Hearts 1 or Final Fantasy X.

for me is ffx when tidus had to go back to zanarkand and had to leave yuna

9-0987piy;iu;iuo;ui;iu

Definitely Terranigma, that´s a hell of a game, it even beats Chrono Trigger.
I´m really sorry for the US and I hope it will be released on VC soon.

Around the Network

Tetris has a really sad ending, it almost brings me to tears when i think about it.

Xenosaga 3
Metal Gear Solid 3

Bioshock

It was such a wonderful game up until the ending, and then there was the final boss fight and endings. Such ass.

And also the saddest part abt MGS 3 for me is, my best friend who didn't complete MGS3, when I keep telling him to please play the game cuz it has an awesome ending, he still didn't wanna play it.

He went to youtube the ending and he told me "I know why u say MGS 3 has the best ending its becuz of the sex scene".

I nearly wanted to blow his head off with a shotgun.

As for Xenosaga 3, when I tell my friends what an awesome game it is, and how Kos-Mos touched me, all they say is Ahhh Xenosaga 1 is a boring game so im not touching part 3.

URRRRRRRRRRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Twisted Metal Black, Outlaw's ending...That was just plain sad...and there's a moral behind it too, I guess.