By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Holy!PS3 is gonna destroy the March 2010!

this will be the strongest Month for the PS3 in his entire life till then...and that in every Area of the Globe!Sony is not playing around no more!

for Japan there is a Gran Tursimo 5 release...the best selling franchise for and from Sony...this is gonna be big in Japan!

and also u got to keep still in mind that Yakuza 4 is scheduled for a Spring 2010 release...and i think they could release shortly befor GT5 and GT will gonna have a end-March release so Yakuza 4 should drop in the beginning of March...if not GT5 will destroy everyrhing with or without Yakuza in Japan!

for Europe and America in March there is a Final Fantasy XIII release date what will help the PS3 + a Yakuza 3 release!

and to let all good things come to an end America also got a God Of War III in March...PS3 is gonna own Europe,Japan and America in March!

Also keep in mind that maybe Europe will get MAG and Heavy Rain in March and Modnation Racers is also scheduled for Spring 10!

Around the Network

Out of all of those I only want Yakuza.

Y3 is gonna be so pathetically small in the west, dude.

dsister44 said:
Out of all of those I only want Yakuza.

=o 

OT...im getting all of them but yakuza lol

God of War is not a system seller , it has about the same selling power as splinter cell on the 360.........with that being said GT5 will be the reason the PS3 beats the 360 in march.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

I'm getting all of those with yakuza 3. ^^

I'm getting FFXIII, GOW3, and Y3. I'll get GT5 when it comes out in the west.

jesus kung fu magic said:

God of War is not a system seller , it has about the same selling power as splinter cell on the 360.........with that being said GT5 will be the reason the PS3 beats the 360 in march.

People said the exact same thing about Uncharted 2.

Oh, and PS3 wont need GT5 to beat the 360 in March...

OT: PS3 has IMO the best exclusive lineup out of all 3 consoles. Pretty damn awesome lineup for Q1/Q2... March is in overload though!

^

Heh... Great minds think alike

CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

People said the exact same thing about Uncharted 2.

Oh, and PS3 wont need GT5 to beat the 360 in March...

OT: PS3 has IMO the best exclusive lineup out of all 3 consoles. Pretty damn awesome lineup for Q1/Q2... March is in overload though!

You stole my sentence!

Ah well, great minds must think alike, even though I'm the only one of us with one......oooooooooo..............

2 in a row!