By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Flowerworks (WiiWare) thread, plus more...

I'm not sure how popular GDN is, or how well promoted the news item is... but you would expect more competition than that. I wouldn't say no to any free WiiWare title ;)

As for everyone having the game... having the sales figures here, I doubt it - although its possible a lot of the WiiWare fans that use those sites may have it.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

about the games sells (i know you can't give numbers or anything like that), but how is it selling? better than expected? worse? does it look like you'll make your investment back/turn a profit?

sorry for being so prodding, but i'd just like to know.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Alexa ranks it as 59,396, compared to 3,477 for vgchartz.com in the US. (and IGN is ranked as 107 in the US).

vonboysp said:

about the games sells (i know you can't give numbers or anything like that), but how is it selling? better than expected? worse? does it look like you'll make your investment back/turn a profit?

The second I make any official comment on sales, it will be reported through all the web ;)

I'm really keen on it getting out in Europe, and seeing how that compares to US sales - will be really interesting.

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

shams said:
vonboysp said:

The second I make any official comment on sales, it will be reported through all the web ;)

I'm really keen on it getting out in Europe, and seeing how that compares to US sales - will be really interesting.

i see your learning nintendo's art of gracefully dodging questions :b

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

I could make some 'vague' statement, but would that clear anything up?

When we started, we really had *no* of what sales to expect from WiiWare - I never had access to any real sales figures, except those for the "best sellers". I think I can safely say, the Flowerworks is not selling as strongly as those best sellers (its on none of the top-seller charts, etc).

Now... I have figures for Flowerworks US, over a couple of months. Its not much, but its something to compare things against. So once FW Euro gets out - I'll be able to make a real comparison statement. We have some realistic sales targets for FW Euro... and hopefully we'll make those.

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

One of the Flowerworks reviews I have been waiting ages for has finally hit (the target site had technical difficulties, and the reviewer wanted to play all the way through before writing his review):

28/30 - http://www.wiiloveit.com/games/flowerworks---wiiware-review

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with that review - I don't think anything I ever worked on before got a score of 93%!

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

When is the PAL release coming, Shams?

I just got the USK rating for the game - the OFLC (Oz) & PEGI will take longer (weeks). Once I have them, I can complete the e-manuals and send them off for submission - then send the updated game off as well.

Best case would be hitting WiiWare start of May - more realistically, I think the start of June. Fingers crossed!

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

have you decided what changes your making to the euro game yet?