By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
rocketpig said:
Hey, The Sixth Sense was awesome in a Memento sort of way (one trick pony but it worked for that one film). Each one of M. Night Shylamamanananan's movies have been progressively worse. The Happening was actually funny. "We have to stay ahead of the wind!"

I burst out laughing at that line.

Let's not forget about Signs where aliens that melt at the touch of water invade Earth, a planet 70% covered in water.

Unbreakable is a gem though.

did anyone watch Lady in the Water? I want to know the "twist" in that movie but no one I know watched it. (and I'm too lazy to look for it)

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
CatFangs806 said:

I was just thinking of all the terrible movies that I've seen and clips of some that exist. Certain bad movies can give me a good laugh, so I was wondering, what terrible movies have you seen, and try to list them in your post. They can be bad, mediocre, or just "so bad it's good" bad.

My picks are: Eragon, GI Joe: The Rise Of Cobra, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Terminator Salvation, and that's all I can think of right now. I've seen clips of some, mostly Troll 2 and other older films like it.

Discuss.

Terminator Salvation was a great movie. x-men origins:Wolverine was also a great movie!!!!!!!! So I respectfully disagree with you!!!!

They were great at being fairly bad, I'd agree to that!

Actually, they weren't nearly as all out awful as a truly bad movie - but given their pedigree they were distinctly poor.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

trashleg said:
zexen_lowe said:
trashleg said:

yeah but zex, there is hardly anything you DON'T hate

i havent seen that movie, but i quite liked the book.

OT: terminator 3, epic movie and most of disney's sequels (note that i say most and not all)

Not true, I don't hate, let's see, football, RPGs, rugby, black clothes, videogames, football, classic rock, prog, football, nice-looking guys, science-fiction, atheism and football. See, plenty of things there

Though, I do hate most animals, most celebrations and most countries

i like all of those things. except you mentioned football x4.. so your list is a lot shorter than i first thought takes you down to eleven things.

congratulations, you don't hate eleven things

Add my family and my friends to make it thirteen. Lucky number

Reasonable said:
oldschoolfool said:
CatFangs806 said:

I was just thinking of all the terrible movies that I've seen and clips of some that exist. Certain bad movies can give me a good laugh, so I was wondering, what terrible movies have you seen, and try to list them in your post. They can be bad, mediocre, or just "so bad it's good" bad.

My picks are: Eragon, GI Joe: The Rise Of Cobra, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Terminator Salvation, and that's all I can think of right now. I've seen clips of some, mostly Troll 2 and other older films like it.

Discuss.

Terminator Salvation was a great movie. x-men origins:Wolverine was also a great movie!!!!!!!! So I respectfully disagree with you!!!!

They were great at being fairly bad, I'd agree to that!

Actually, they weren't nearly as all out awful as a truly bad movie - but given their pedigree they were distinctly poor.

Seriously!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!! I love action movies. If a movie is more than 1:30 long I fall asleep. If I have to think about the plot of the movie I don't want to watch it!!!!!!!!!

Legend with Tom Cruise.
That's a bad, bad, bad movie.
It ruined the 1980s for me.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Around the Network

Most of you either have a terrible taste in movies, or a great taste in bad movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I don't actually hate movies that much. The only ones that I know are bad are any of those "movie" movies. Most of the movies I've heard here haven't been THAT bad, I thought they were okay, but they still entertained me....

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

zexen_lowe said:
trashleg said:

OT: terminator 3, epic movie and most of disney's sequels (note that i say most and not all)

Not true, I don't hate, let's see, football, RPGs, rugby, black clothes, videogames, football, classic rock, prog, football, nice-looking guys, science-fiction, atheism and football. See, plenty of things there

Do you hate Canada? lol

c03n3nj0 said:
I don't actually hate movies that much. The only ones that I know are bad are any of those "movie" movies. Most of the movies I've heard here haven't been THAT bad, I thought they were okay, but they still entertained me....

The first Scary Movie was awesome though.

Boutros said:
zexen_lowe said:
trashleg said:

Do you hate Canada? lol

Half and half. They have a really nice F1 circuit, and I'd love to visit Montréal, but they aren't much different to the US (for example, sports-wise), and everyone knows what I think of the US