By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zexen_lowe said:
Boutros said:
zexen_lowe said:
trashleg said:

yeah but zex, there is hardly anything you DON'T hate

i havent seen that movie, but i quite liked the book.

OT: terminator 3, epic movie and most of disney's sequels (note that i say most and not all)

Not true, I don't hate, let's see, football, RPGs, rugby, black clothes, videogames, football, classic rock, prog, football, nice-looking guys, science-fiction, atheism and football. See, plenty of things there

Though, I do hate most animals, most celebrations and most countries

Do you hate Canada? lol

Half and half. They have a really nice F1 circuit, and I'd love to visit Montréal, but they aren't much different to the US (for example, sports-wise), and everyone knows what I think of the US

F1 circuit? I didn't knew rofl

The most popular sport in Montréal is Hockey. But if you want an advice, don't visit Montréal. Seriously. It's kind of overrated. Try Québec City. It looks exactly the same but without all the poorness of Montréal. And it's just 3 hours from Montréal. We also have the most photographed hotel in the world. yay!

Here's a picture of it:

/derailing the thread :S

Around the Network
Boutros said:
zexen_lowe said:
Boutros said:
zexen_lowe said:
trashleg said:

yeah but zex, there is hardly anything you DON'T hate

i havent seen that movie, but i quite liked the book.

OT: terminator 3, epic movie and most of disney's sequels (note that i say most and not all)

Not true, I don't hate, let's see, football, RPGs, rugby, black clothes, videogames, football, classic rock, prog, football, nice-looking guys, science-fiction, atheism and football. See, plenty of things there

Though, I do hate most animals, most celebrations and most countries

Do you hate Canada? lol

Half and half. They have a really nice F1 circuit, and I'd love to visit Montréal, but they aren't much different to the US (for example, sports-wise), and everyone knows what I think of the US

F1 circuit? I didn't knew rofl

The most popular sport in Montréal is Hockey. But if you want an advice, don't visit Montréal. Seriously. It's kind of overrated. Try Québec City. It looks exactly the same but without all the poorness of Montréal. And it's just 3 hours from Montréal. We also have the most photographed hotel in the world. yay!

Here's a picture of it:

/derailing the thread :S

what's a canada!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget Batman Forever and Batman & Robin

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

The Fog

MasterZack said:
Dont forget Batman Forever and Batman & Robin

Yes!!!!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Mutant Chronicles
Paul Blart: Mall cop
Elmo in Grouchland (first movie i ever saw in theatres) I was heavily dissapointed
Most Chick Flicks
Starship Troopers 3

Super Mario Brothers.... Yes, I sat through the whole thing... *facepalms self, reminiscing of painful memories past* I don't want to talk about this anymore! *runs away, crying*

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

O-D-C said:
The Fog

I initially thought you were talking about The Mist, which kicked ass and had one of the great horror movie endings of all time.

Then I read it again and thought "oh yeah, that's right... The Fog sucked".

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Super Mario Bros. The Goombas were 8 foot tall and muscular. How stupid?

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

rocketpig said:
O-D-C said:
The Fog

I initially thought you were talking about The Mist, which kicked ass and had one of the great horror movie endings of all time.

Then I read it again and thought "oh yeah, that's right... The Fog sucked".

Please tell me you're kidding. I liked the film, it was enjoyable, but I thought the ending was one of the most ridiculous and and stupid endings I've ever seen