By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yahoo!: Don't buy a PS3 for Christmas because of dead battery.

doesn't the PS3 controller have like 3-5 year life span? I still have the controller from launch and it still works like a charm

Around the Network

How do these people get into a position where they can write articles... This should be on some nameless persons pointless blog that no one ever visits.

haha.. amazing article... finally people will realize that the ps3 is so expensive because you have to buy 30 controllers per month...

What the hell is this?

That's right, just one "d"

In b4 "it's addict"
-----------------------------------------------
Add me:

So where's the "Dead battery = No buy" yahoo articles for iPods and Nintendo DS?

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Burning Typhoon said:

Wow.... Guys, I think they mean when the battery itself will no longer function... regardless of charges. And, sure, the battery's in the controller, and you can't replace it, so, when it stops working, in however many YEARS, you'll have to buy a new controller....

They're not saying that once the batter dies after 20 hours of play, you'll have to buy a new controller........................

Comprehension Phail! XD

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Burning Typhoon said:

Wow.... Guys, I think they mean when the battery itself will no longer function... regardless of charges. And, sure, the battery's in the controller, and you can't replace it, so, when it stops working, in however many YEARS, you'll have to buy a new controller....

They're not saying that once the batter dies after 20 hours of play, you'll have to buy a new controller........................

I already understood that >_< but I never heard of a PS3 controller crapping out permanently and wanyed to know if it ever happened to anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

This is sort of like saying don't buy the 360 it has a high failure rate and you'll have to repair it or buy a new one.

What's the point in pointing things like this out besides making people mad?

Does Microsoft own Yahoo, because if not then this makes no sense at all?

And I'm positive Sony said that if the batteries ever die in the controller you can get it replaced for free, because there not suppose to die.

This is just stupid.

You know he's right. That's why I keep about 100 controllers in my closet at all times.