By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Taylor Swift is the first female artist to sell out Gillette Stadium EVER

Is she the best a man can get?

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Is she the best a man can get?

Boy I feel sorry for Taylor Swift, everyone on this site plus Kanye West all seem to be against her, we'll see if she's still popular in a few years .

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Mafoo and Squil win the thread.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Good for her... I guess.

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:
She is a horrible singer, sorry.

In comparison, the highest paid actor for a movie ever, is Keanu Reeves. That does not making him the best actor ever. In fact, he is not even close.

Taylor Swift is the Keanu Reeves of Music.

What movie is this and how much was he paid? I always heard the biggest straight salary was Depp's Pirates 2 salary and the biggest overall take home after royalties and shit was Tom Cruise for War of the Worlds.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

another taylor thread.

Onyxmeth said:
TheRealMafoo said:
She is a horrible singer, sorry.

In comparison, the highest paid actor for a movie ever, is Keanu Reeves. That does not making him the best actor ever. In fact, he is not even close.

Taylor Swift is the Keanu Reeves of Music.

What movie is this and how much was he paid? I always heard the biggest straight salary was Depp's Pirates 2 salary and the biggest overall take home after royalties and shit was Tom Cruise for War of the Worlds.

The Matrix reloaded and revolutions, He got paid $20million and 15% of the gross, which apparently totalled $185million (I know!). He's the highest paid actor, but it was for two films so I don't think it would count for either of your records.

(source)

I bet Lady GaGa could do the same thing right now.....

Anyways, good for Taylor!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

wow

i never knew the were so many deaf people in the world ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st