By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Taylor Swift is the first female artist to sell out Gillette Stadium EVER

I was okay with Swift before, she's not horrible, until I heard her on the radio RUINING CHRISTMAS! That's right, her cover of "Last Christmas" done originally by the man in my avatar George Michael, is a travesty! My fiancee, who likes any singer of the female variety for the most part and does like Swift, looked at me and said "This is terrible!" I'm sorry, Swift needs to go, she is bad, bad, bad, bad, bad and she's ruined Christmas! I am SO telling Jesus about this!

Around the Network

LOL commonman I'm surprised your fiance hasnt heard it in target! I work in the electronics department I hear it from one of those demos all the time.

letsdance said:
LOL commonman I'm surprised your fiance hasnt heard it in target! I work in the electronics department I hear it from one of those demos all the time.

I'm actually a bit surprised by that as well, she usually keeps appraised of the trendy music (I love her for a lot of reasons, her love of pop music is not one of them). She does work in corporate though, so I think they pipe different music to them.

I just have to reiterate how BAD that song is. My sister is a sonographer, and she had a patient that was so fat, my sister couldn't tell where her knee was to scan it. I would rather be suffocated by that patients naked, unwashed fat folds than listen to that Taylor Swift song.

I know. How anyone could butcher a Christmas song is beyond me. But I guess she is so good she found away. Just goes to show you how much of a musician she is. If it isnt one of her songs that all sound the same she can't sing.

shes very one demensional

Only because Lady Gaga didn't get there first.

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
wow

i never knew the were so many deaf people in the world ;)

Yeah I know.. If there weren't less deaf people she would have sold out much quicker and she would have an even better record. :)

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

CommonMan said:
I was okay with Swift before, she's not horrible, until I heard her on the radio RUINING CHRISTMAS! That's right, her cover of "Last Christmas" done originally by the man in my avatar George Michael, is a travesty! My fiancee, who likes any singer of the female variety for the most part and does like Swift, looked at me and said "This is terrible!" I'm sorry, Swift needs to go, she is bad, bad, bad, bad, bad and she's ruined Christmas! I am SO telling Jesus about this!

She reinvented Last Christmas. Her version is breathtaking and holds the true meaning of Christmas. I love it.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

letsdance said:

I know. How anyone could butcher a Christmas song is beyond me. But I guess she is so good she found away. Just goes to show you how much of a musician she is. If it isnt one of her songs that all sound the same she can't sing.

You love to bash talented singers and women don't you?

TheRealMafoo said:
She is a horrible singer, sorry.

In comparison, the highest paid actor for a movie ever, is Keanu Reeves. That does not making him the best actor ever. In fact, he is not even close.

Taylor Swift is the Keanu Reeves of Music.

She isn't horrible. She gives me chills with every note.

Ps3 said:
letsdance said:

You love to bash talented singers and women don't you?

Taylor Swift's number 1 fan. Although I'm stating the obvious, it's true.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.