By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Taylor Swift is the first female artist to sell out Gillette Stadium EVER

Ps3 said:
CommonMan said:
I was okay with Swift before, she's not horrible, until I heard her on the radio RUINING CHRISTMAS! That's right, her cover of "Last Christmas" done originally by the man in my avatar George Michael, is a travesty! My fiancee, who likes any singer of the female variety for the most part and does like Swift, looked at me and said "This is terrible!" I'm sorry, Swift needs to go, she is bad, bad, bad, bad, bad and she's ruined Christmas! I am SO telling Jesus about this!

She reinvented Last Christmas. Her version is breathtaking and holds the true meaning of Christmas. I love it.

LOL @ reinvented.

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:
Ps3 said:
CommonMan said:
I was okay with Swift before, she's not horrible, until I heard her on the radio RUINING CHRISTMAS! That's right, her cover of "Last Christmas" done originally by the man in my avatar George Michael, is a travesty! My fiancee, who likes any singer of the female variety for the most part and does like Swift, looked at me and said "This is terrible!" I'm sorry, Swift needs to go, she is bad, bad, bad, bad, bad and she's ruined Christmas! I am SO telling Jesus about this!

She reinvented Last Christmas. Her version is breathtaking and holds the true meaning of Christmas. I love it.

LOL @ reinvented.

I honestly believe she did.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!