By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favorite FF song?

Not my favorite, but I wanted to post one that no one else has posted.

Final Fantasy IX, oh dear. I truly love thee.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
@Darth

If FFVI had the luck of circumstance that FFVII had at the time, then you can bet that FFVI would be the most recognized and most succesful Final Fantasy ever ;)

(out of topic - Go to the Lightning and Cloud thread, I found something hilarious regarding the matter we were discussing xD).

lol what was it?!

______

yes Kefka would be the most famous villain

Erra & Locke would be famous

The opera scene would probably go down as the best in gaming in many peoples opinions!

FF6 is the best Final Fantasy

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

lestatdark said:

@Hidalgo

Maria and Draco's opera is one of the best opera scenes ever made :)

Mine's in English, so mortals like me can understand it :-p.

http://www.goear.com/listen/b8a7854/opera-maria-and-draco-final-fantasy-vi-nobuo-uematsu

Anyway, thank you for posting this link. I had never heard of it, and it's brilliant ^^.

darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
@Darth

If FFVI had the luck of circumstance that FFVII had at the time, then you can bet that FFVI would be the most recognized and most succesful Final Fantasy ever ;)

(out of topic - Go to the Lightning and Cloud thread, I found something hilarious regarding the matter we were discussing xD).

lol what was it?!

______

yes Kefka would be the most famous villain

Erra & Locke would be famous

The opera scene would probably go down as the best in gaming in many peoples opinions!

FF6 is the best Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11....... Actually you know what, FF6 does need a 3D remake, hopefully in the next generation.

The opera scene is the best individual scene in any video game ever :) You could make the most hyper realist game ever and not get the same amount of feeling and sheer intensity which that scene had :)

@Hidalgo

Here's an English version :)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XII - Theme of the Empire. Masterpiece.

lestatdark said:

The opera scene is the best individual scene in any video game ever :) You could make the most hyper realist game ever and not get the same amount of feeling and sheer intensity which that scene had :)

@Hidalgo

Here's an English version :)

its undoubtedly one of the best scenes ever.......destroys any other 2D game scene anyway

but I'd say the MGS4 microwave & Act 3 ending scene just top it for me

but thats a huge compliment for FF6 in itself

Did you really just say MGS4 Microwave scene darth....

@Darth

I loved the MGS4 microwave scene, it's amongst the best scenes in all of of the MGS games ever made, but it still couldn't touch my favourite scene:

It doesn't get more powerful than this in all of MGS...still brings tears to my eyes sometimes.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Acevil said:
Did you really just say MGS4 Microwave scene darth....

Yes

I am PROUD of kojima in this scene

He made me almost break the triangle butoon on my PS3

the music, the events & everything is so surreal & hit me very hard at the time