By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favorite FF song?

@ Darth - Watching the FFX ending even today makes my spine shiver. Fucking masterpiece I swear to god.

"I'm sorry I couldn't show you Zanarkand" Then she falls through him and you just see him standing there - it's like a FUCKING DAGGER RIGHT IN THE HEART!!! Amazing musical piece too.

@lestatdark - I have to disagree once again and say either MGS4 or FFX deserves the best bring you to tears moment. But Lirum's death was one of the most amazing sequences I've seen in a video game as well. Without spoiling any plot details, there was a moment at the end of Lost Odyssey that destroyed me the first time I watched it. I'm sure you know what part I'm talking about. If they actually went through with it I would have hung myself.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
d21lewis said:
The music at the end of Final Fantasy Vlll after they play "Eyes on Me" and finish showing the home videos. I used to youtube that music all the time. I know it by heart!

@lestatdark

wow that seemed like a weird scene

I don't know about the context, all I gathered is that she is somehow his "real" daughter?!

He's a thousand years old. At the beginning of the game he does not remember most of his life. But he keeps having dreams about his daughter's death. That is untill that cut scene, when you find out that she is alive, but on her death bed.

OR

Both songs nearly made me cry, when they started playing :[

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

@Darth and perpride

I created a thread about saddest moments in video games, to avoid continuing Off Topic in here ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
perpride said:
darthdevidem01 said:
d21lewis said:
The music at the end of Final Fantasy Vlll after they play "Eyes on Me" and finish showing the home videos. I used to youtube that music all the time. I know it by heart!

@lestatdark

wow that seemed like a weird scene

I don't know about the context, all I gathered is that she is somehow his "real" daughter?!

He's a thousand years old. At the beginning of the game he does not remember most of his life. But he keeps having dreams about his daughter's death. That is untill that cut scene, when you find out that she is alive, but on her death bed.

riiiiiiight

@lestatdark

good that is better than derailing this thread

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Terra's theme is the winner.

g-value said:

Jeeze, you couldn't possibly pick more commercialized FF games and music. You seriously picked the 4 most advertised/mainstream games of all time and the most mainstream songs in each game. Good songs but seriously that's like the most unoriginal choice I've ever seen.  >_<

naznatips said:
g-value said:

Jeeze, you couldn't possibly pick more commercialized FF games and music. You seriously picked the 4 most advertised/mainstream games of all time and the most mainstream songs in each game. Good songs but seriously that's like the most unoriginal choice I've ever seen.  >_<

And? I love those songs. I could care less if its "unorginal".

The Place I'll Return to Someday - Final Fantasy IX

The opening of Final Fantasy IV (DS)

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?