By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - American software sales up !

sales havent been added to games yet :(

Around the Network

The game that impresses THE MOST is

Valkyria chronicles

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
The game that impresses THE MOST is

Valkyria chronicles

Indeed, the most interesting part is that I didn't see any single copy on my Black Friday trips. Where did they get them?

i've seen some commercials for the cabella's game, I can see why it would be popular with a particular demographic.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

palancas7 said:
Cabela's already outsold The Conduit in America. O_O

lol..

Nice week 2 sales for Left 4 Dead 2.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
johnsobas said:
i've seen some commercials for the cabella's game, I can see why it would be popular with a particular demographic.

Rednecks? Sarah Palin? Dick Chaney?

i love this week because some games get revived from the dead. I mean seriously, skate it on wii just had its biggest week ever this week 54 weeks after it came out.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

overall all sales are up woooooooooo

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

gustave154 said:
overall all sales are up woooooooooo

Are not -.-

I'm guessing sales are shown but not added to games yet?

Demon's Souls was at .42 last week and this week it just sold 35k in NA. Should put NA sales over the 300k mark unless there was some adjustment within the last couple of days I don't know about.

Edit - Yeah they are just aren't added yet. NA for Demon's Souls says .28M but when added up the NA sales = 313,379.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!