By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - American software sales up !

inFamous gets a 105k boost thanks to the bundle, woop!!!

Around the Network

What's going on with Killzone 2 numbers, very disappointing, tiny increase... 1.5k more?

[Edit] my mistake is sold 12k more worldwide. not a great increase though compared to other games.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

KZ2 is still priced high, so they are making good money on sales, but sales aren't that high...bundles w/ KZ2 are sweet.

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

KZ2 is still priced high, so they are making good money on sales, but sales aren't that high...bundles w/ KZ2 are sweet.

I thought it should be pretty cheap now it's in the platinum collection.

82k more for infamous, compared to 12k more for killzone 2, when they were both bundled. but i guess it is an older game.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Scruff7 said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

82k more for infamous, compared to 12k more for killzone 2, when they were both bundled. but i guess it is an older game.

Currently $45 on Amazon, was recently at $50, and is often at $50-$60 in retail shops.  I don't think it's Platinum/Greatest Hits in the US....

Around the Network

Modern Warfare Reflex Edition had a great week

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
Scruff7 said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

Currently $45 on Amazon, was recently at $50, and is often at $50-$60 in retail shops.  I don't think it's Platinum/Greatest Hits in the US....

ah, ok, thanks for the info.

Linux Ubuntu user