By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kojima: " Natal will start a Revolution "

heruamon said:
LOL...the Natal hate is so strong...this bodes well for the system, imho.

If that was in reference to me, then no, I'm not hating on Natal. In fact, I'm highly looking forward to seeing what unique things they can do with it.

If that was just talk in general, then I agree with you.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

^^^ It's general, and not specific to this website. I'm not sure why...it's not like M$ is saying everything has to be Natal.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

I could see some good use made out of this tech but I just wanted to comment on one thing he (Kojima) said; that part about getting used to an imaginary steering wheel.
When it comes to racing games and driving in general, having the wheel physically in your hands is kind of the point, its how you drive in real life.
Having a good force feedback steering wheel (like the G27) on a good racing game is heaven for car fanatics such as myself and I'd take it any day and every day over clutching at thin air.
Just makes sense.

heruamon said:
^^^ It's general, and not specific to this website. I'm not sure why...it's not like M$ is saying everything has to be Natal.

Well, when you look at its strong media response it got and how well the Wii took off...it's not surprising it's getting so much hate.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!