By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony set to win 2010

looks like your wrong...

Forza > gran turismo since launch

Mag isn't as big as it was supposed to be.

Halo Reach will once again sell millions.

The Biggest reason Sony cannot win is the way games are made... hate to break it to the fanboys but the process goes a little like this.

lets make a game for PC, 360, or multiplatform

picking any of them they develope the game for 360, then port the game to PS3 if at all. any game that is multiplatform is superior on the 360 with very very very few exceptions.

Around the Network

For those who think quality > sales, YES! the line up is crazy strong and we don't even know all of it yet lol

Have to mention tho, MS did better than I thought as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

usrevenge said:

looks like your wrong...

Forza > gran turismo since launch

Mag isn't as big as it was supposed to be.

Halo Reach will once again sell millions.

The Biggest reason Sony cannot win is the way games are made... hate to break it to the fanboys but the process goes a little like this.

lets make a game for PC, 360, or multiplatform

picking any of them they develope the game for 360, then port the game to PS3 if at all. any game that is multiplatform is superior on the 360 with very very very few exceptions.

lol how detailed and well informed of you

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

To me, Sony has already won 2010. and there are two reasons:

- Final Fantasy XIII
- Final Fantasy XIV

AE101 said:
fearfulSPARTAN said:

I agree,I think 360 has the better lineup and for sales,who really thinks ps3s momentum will continue all the way through 2010.Aparently sony fans still dont understand price cuts

I think it is you who has the lack of understanding. It's been quite some time since the PS3 price cut and it's sales continue to impress, unless the 360 does something drastic (No, Natal doesn't count), they will be outsold by the PS3 for the entire year.

We can argue opinions all day, but reviews and awards say the PS3 won the past 2 years in gaming, and judging by the games coming out in 2010, it will win that year as well.

Actually, reviews and awards are based on opinions. And as you can say, we can argue about those for years, and nothing will change.

Sales? Those are a different thing

Around the Network

Unlike the other two consoles Sony's year starts in january  and ends in December.

They already won the first 6 months, as far I am concerned they are leading by a huge margin going into the latter part of the year.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

This thread is old as fuck, and the guy who bumped it is just a troll.  Locking.