By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony set to win 2010

De85 said:
OurGunzNeverTire said:
logic says duh, fanboys however....... itz all up 2 teh natalz.

Whose logic, yours?  From the perspective of someone who doesn't give two shits about God of War, the only game that appeals to me on that list is Heavy Rain.  FF13 and shooters can be had on the 360 and if I wanted a car sim I would get Forza.

We'll let the wands and Natal cancel each other out, but then add Mass Effect,  Splinter Cell, Alan Wake, Mechwarrior, Halo: Reach, and in my opinion 360 is set up to destroy in 2010.

People have different tastes in gaming, don't just assume that everybody shares your opinions.

So you bash his opinion with your own opinion? Well done hypocrite.

Around the Network
dsgrue3 said:
De85 said:
OurGunzNeverTire said:

Whose logic, yours?  From the perspective of someone who doesn't give two shits about God of War, the only game that appeals to me on that list is Heavy Rain.  FF13 and shooters can be had on the 360 and if I wanted a car sim I would get Forza.

We'll let the wands and Natal cancel each other out, but then add Mass Effect,  Splinter Cell, Alan Wake, Mechwarrior, Halo: Reach, and in my opinion 360 is set up to destroy in 2010.

People have different tastes in gaming, don't just assume that everybody shares your opinions.

The difference is I identify what I'm saying as my opinion, and even acknowledge that different people prefer different things (see bolded), whereas OurGunzNeverTire asserts his opinion as fact (again, see bolded).  I've got no problem with him, you, or whoever else having an opinion, so long as you don't pretend that it's the gospel truth.  Try actually reading my post next time before posting a kneejerk response.

De85 said:
dsgrue3 said:
De85 said:
OurGunzNeverTire said:

The difference is I identify what I'm saying as my opinion, and even acknowledge that different people prefer different things (see bolded), whereas OurGunzNeverTire asserts his opinion as fact (again, see bolded).  I've got no problem with him, you, or whoever else having an opinion, so long as you don't pretend that it's the gospel truth.  Try actually reading my post next time before posting a kneejerk response.

can i quote you on that...... because come 2010 i want people to see the reason why i'm laughing so hard

De85 said:
dsgrue3 said:
De85 said:
OurGunzNeverTire said:

I'm sorry you have so much pent up rage that you cannot just accept what I said and move on. He doesn't end his posts with FACT, which means they are opinions; you seem like a logical person, maybe you should reconsider your posts before you submit them. No reason to blow up on the guy for voicing his opinions. What is gospel truth? I am a non-believer in religion so that means absolutely nothing. I see facts, not faith.

kowenicki said:
Ninty will win 2010.

But PS3 will have the best back-to-back releases.

Wii will be the biggest selling home console.

True, nothing to say here...

DSi will be the biggest selling handheld.

But PSP will have Phantasy Star Portable 2 (most likely) best selling or not, DSi wont have this game. 

Around the Network
dsgrue3 said:
De85 said:
dsgrue3 said:
De85 said:
OurGunzNeverTire said:

I'm sorry you have so much pent up rage that you cannot just accept what I said and move on. He doesn't end his posts with FACT, which means they are opinions; you seem like a logical person, maybe you should reconsider your posts before you submit them. No reason to blow up on the guy for voicing his opinions. What is gospel truth? I am a non-believer in religion so that means absolutely nothing. I see facts, not faith.

1. No rage here, I'm a pretty mellow person.  If something sounds angry that's just because emotions don't come through over the web.

2. If you had said something true or correct I would just accept it and move on, instead you just attacked me without addressing a single point that I'd raised.

3. No, he just said it was logical, which means there is no subjectivity in what he is saying, i.e. fact.  If you can't grasp this concept then don't bother replying to me.

4. I carefully consider all my posts before submitting them, don't worry about me.

5. "the gospel truth" is just a saying, I don't care what you do or don't believe in, but you keying on that phrase is just a straw man to avoid addressing my point where I said that I have no problem with people voicing opinions, so long as they acknowledge that that is what they are.  Your whole first post was attacking me, for "bashing his opinion," but that is not even what I was doing.  I took issue with his assertion of his opinion as fact.

ramses01 said:
Sigh, MS has a significantly better games lineup in 2010.

Of course, the only question for NATAL is will it beat the Wii and if so by how much

If this is your opinion, then ok. But if you're actually saying there is no argument about it, then you have much to learn.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I'm pretty sure that in order to "win" you have to be 1st place. Sony and PS3 will never see first place in console sales nor game sales this generation for any sustainable period of time. Will the PS3 sell more consoles than 360? likely. But not games. Will the PS3 sell more consoles than Wii? NEVER. Will the ps3 sell more games than wii? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

^^So MS has been a loser for 2 gen??? WOW....

I predict Resistance 3 and Killzone 3 as well