By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony set to win 2010

OurGunzNeverTire said:
logic says duh, fanboys however....... itz all up 2 teh natalz.

Whose logic, yours?  From the perspective of someone who doesn't give two shits about God of War, the only game that appeals to me on that list is Heavy Rain.  FF13 and shooters can be had on the 360 and if I wanted a car sim I would get Forza.

We'll let the wands and Natal cancel each other out, but then add Mass Effect,  Splinter Cell, Alan Wake, Mechwarrior, Halo: Reach, and in my opinion 360 is set up to destroy in 2010.

People have different tastes in gaming, don't just assume that everybody shares your opinions.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
I predict that 2010 will be the year of silly articles. Again.

I had those words in my mouth, and you took them out of it. You forgot to put quotes around "articles" though, and giving this dreck too much credit.

Negative comments aside, I agree with the OP. I think the PS3 is really starting to catch on.

2010 could prove to be the defining year for the PS3. Here's hoping.

I agree,I think 360 has the better lineup and for sales,who really thinks ps3s momentum will continue all the way through 2010.Aparently sony fans still dont understand price cuts

Proud suporter of the Xbox family

fearfulSPARTAN said:

I agree,I think 360 has the better lineup and for sales,who really thinks ps3s momentum will continue all the way through 2010.Aparently sony fans still dont understand price cuts

I think it is you who has the lack of understanding. It's been quite some time since the PS3 price cut and it's sales continue to impress, unless the 360 does something drastic (No, Natal doesn't count), they will be outsold by the PS3 for the entire year.

We can argue opinions all day, but reviews and awards say the PS3 won the past 2 years in gaming, and judging by the games coming out in 2010, it will win that year as well.

Around the Network

When I saw the title, I thought the article would be about "winning" the sales race, and I thought it was going to be ridiculous. But it seems like all the article really said was the PS3 has the most big announced games for 2010, which is reasonable. But obviously things could change a lot as 2010 starts, and more titles are announced.

AE101 said:
fearfulSPARTAN said:

I think it is you who has the lack of understanding. It's been quite some time since the PS3 price cut and it's sales continue to impress, unless the 360 does something drastic (No, Natal doesn't count), they will be outsold by the PS3 for the entire year.

We can argue opinions all day, but reviews and awards say the PS3 won the past 2 years in gaming, and judging by the games coming out in 2010, it will win that year as well.

pwnd

Mummelmann said:

Agreed.

Mummelmann said:

Well said.

IMO, though, Sony will have the best year in 2010.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

The ps3 did have a better games lineup in 08 but one 360 price cut changed that,09 was mstly in 360s favor and then one ps3 price cut changed that and once again the fanboys of that console think it will continue but as always one 50 or 100$ price cut and next xmas is in 360s favor.Will that happen we dont know anything can happen but that is what usually happens when price cuts and masive marketing of games and the system not to metion natal will have an affect flop or not early on cause microsoft will market the hell out of it.

Proud suporter of the Xbox family