By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFamous vs Prototype all over again ! This time its God of War III vs rest

Slimebeast said:
Kantor said:
Slimebeast said:
I'm very excited about Dante's Inferno!! God of War 3 will be a great game, but I feel it will be ripped apart by Dante's Inferno.

Could you explain why? Let me give reasons for my point of view:

-Santa Monica >>>>>>>>> EA

-Visceral seems to be spending their time thinking up disgusting new ad campaigns, rather than developing.

-They're overdoing the grossness factor. Even God of War doesn't have (male) genitalia everywhere...

- EA Visceral games >>>>>> Sony Santa Monica (without David Jaffe) 

God of war II was made without David Jaffe and its much better than God of War 1

btw, how can devs who made 2 of the best games ever made be inferior to those who are ripping them off aka visceral games who themselves think God of War is awesome ?

- Hell >>>>>>> Greek mythology

Greek mythology = Hell + All sorts of crazy creatures + Olympian gods + Titans 

Hell = ...Hell

So, Greek mythology twisted and turned >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hell

- Sustained 60 frames per second >>>>>> 30/60 fps mix

meh. FPS does not matter much. Do you really notice whether a game is 60FPS or 30FPS running at a certain time.

Besides, GoW 3 will probably be 60 FPS by the time of release.

And Graphics > FPS

GoW 3 Graphics > DI graphics

GoW 3 has more brutality.

GoW 3 is more colourful.

DI is inspired by GoW3 

Have you even played GoW 1 and 2 ?

Around the Network

^^^Considering the perfect scores Bayonetta was getting left and right, I was VERY disappointed. But then she got naked. That goes a long way, with me. If not for that fact, I'd have zero interest in the game (If GoW3 has enough HD boobage, I'll buy it, too. I have no interest in Dante's inferno. My PS3 owning cousin has been talking about DI since he saw it on Gametrailers, months ago, though) . But since this thread is about 360 fans championing an inferior game, and not about Bayonetta, I shall take my leave. Enjoy the debate, guys!

*edit* damn, my reply was late!  That's the sign of a successful/contreversial  thread!!  Posts are coming in fast and furiously!

Slimebeast said:
Kantor said:
Slimebeast said:
I'm very excited about Dante's Inferno!! God of War 3 will be a great game, but I feel it will be ripped apart by Dante's Inferno.

-Visceral seems to be spending their time thinking up disgusting new ad campaigns, rather than developing.

-They're overdoing the grossness factor. Even God of War doesn't have (male) genitalia everywhere...

- Sony Santa Monica (God Of War series awesome!) >>>>>>> EA Visceral Games (Godfather series FAIL!)

- Greek mythology (threesomes) >>>>>> Hell (Girls with penises)

- Original  >>>>>> Clone

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Boutros said:
Ok stop calling Dante's Inferno a rip-off.

You haven't played the game yet.

We'll have to wait and see.

Exact same button layout ? Devs themselves confessing ? Shameless rip-off.

forest-spirit said:
This is going off topic in the most shameless way, but does Dante's Inferno, God of War III and/or Bayonetta have available demos on PS3 yet? Just curious.

All 3 will have demos by the end of December.

Around the Network
gustave154 said:
Slimebeast said:
Kantor said:
Slimebeast said:

- Sony Santa Monica (God Of War series awesome!) >>>>>>> EA Visceral Games (Godfather series FAIL!)

- Greek mythology (threesomes) >>>>>> Hell (Girls with penises)

- Original  >>>>>> Clone

Haha! Ok, you win.

alanshearer said:
Yes it'l be xbox fanboys desperately clutching at straws as usual. Bigging up dantes inferno while desperately dissing gow3. Xbox fanboys are a bit dumb they dont seem to realise PS3 owners will get both.

Come on now.  Really?

d21lewis said:
alanshearer said:
Yes it'l be xbox fanboys desperately clutching at straws as usual. Bigging up dantes inferno while desperately dissing gow3. Xbox fanboys are a bit dumb they dont seem to realise PS3 owners will get both.

Come on now.  Really?

It does happen.

I like my hack and slash games to include zombies so instead of all the games mentioned I rather wait a couple more month and pick up Dead Rising 2.

It does have similarities between InFamous and Prototype comparisons...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?