By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - If you could become ioi for 15 minutes...

ala "Being John Malkovich" (if you haven't heard of that movie, go look it up), what would you do?

I'd get on my mod controls, rename the site BugriChartz, spread the propaganda everywhere so ioi can't change it back anymore, and then ban Kantor.

Around the Network

I'd undertrack Metal Gear Solid 4 like crazy, and I'd also ban Kantor.

I'd fire all of the admins, mods and contributors and hire Carmina for all three positions, and I would also ban Kantor.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Probably just impose a post minimum for creating a thread and maybe limit the number of threads you can create a day. And make a few of the worst fanboys from all 3 groups mods for a day just to see the havoc.

Will I be online for these fifteen minutes?

Around the Network

i'll bring back crazzyman and zorrox and ban kantor.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I'll make Badgenome admin, and default all of Soriku's posts back to 0.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I'd post software numbers for black friday week, and unban doucheongames bruceongames.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I'd make a PRESS RELEASE & rename VGchartz to UnReal Chartz!

Then I'd ban bugrimmar!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

make a nonflash version of the total sales by system chart so i can see it on my phone >.> aaand spread vgchartz propaganda ... also why all the kantor hate? is there some inside joke im missing?