By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many blu-ray disks do you own? and what are they?

5 movies that are still wrapped if thats what the OP was asking. They came free with my original ps3 and I dont even know the movie titles lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

I own zero and they are of nothing.

How do I get by with my old fashioned DVD's?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I have about 40 or more Blu rays and about 15 PS3 games that I have bought in disc, had sold some though so less now.

Superman/Batman Public Enemies
The Dark Knight
Spiderman 3
The disc full of trailers that came with my PS3
Wall-E

That's it! I Netflix everything else. The downside to Blu-Ray is that I only have one Blu-Ray player. I have 421 DVD players!

0. I've yet to upgrade to an HD television and I still buy DVDs.

However my DVD collection is absolutely massive. Especially if you count the individual disks per box instead of 1 box = 1 DVD as I have a lot of television shows on television.

Around the Network

40 PS3 games
one movie

Twesterm Said:

Whoops, forgot about the complete Battlestar Galactica series! ::adds that::

Did you get that big boxed set too?  Do you agree that it comes in by far *the worst* packaging you've ever seen?

• The box is huge (which isn't a huge problem, just annoying)
  • The individual seasons come in these terrible little cases that are Hell to get an individual disc out of
  • the first disc of every season you have to watch the director blather on at the start of every episode.

Yeah, got the Big Frakking Cube.  Packaging looks cool, but it's probably the most impractical boxset ever.  That being said, I

regret nothing.  I love my Battlestar.

Metal Gear Solid 4: LE
BlazBlue
Tekken 6
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (Came with the PS3, I hate it, and can't sell it)

Around 35....

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

if we are talking about movies: Pan's Labyrinth, a Clockwork Orange, Reservoir Dogs, 300, Terminator 2, Total Recall, the Prestige and Spiderman 3. From 2010 I expect to buy 1 or 2 monthly, depending on price and what is available.