By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many blu-ray disks do you own? and what are they?

Over 200 movies and 70 PS3 games

Around the Network

20....all PS3 Games. =P

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

25-30 blu ray movies and around 20 games!

9, 5 games and 4 movies.

PS3 games are "games" in my collection. Just like Wii games aren't "DVDs" PS3 games aren't "Blu-Rays" to me. They are games. That said, to each his own.

I own 1 blu-ray movie. Grand Canyon Adventure hosted by Robert Redford. It is the best BR to show off a home theater setup, it took quite a lot of research to find that out. Besides that, I watch my shit on DVD upscaled. Just less hassle, none of my friends have BR players so I can't lend, and I don't even have a BR in my living room. Just one in my bedroom, hooked up to a brand new 52" LN52B750.

So yes, Grand Canyon Adventure it is then.

If I count PS3 games,  I own 37 Blu-Rays.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

20+ Blu-Ray movies.

Going to buy Up tomorrow for $19.99 at Best Buy.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

have 21, all games

I have 13 Blu-Ray Movies.

I dont care for counting my PS3 games as Blu-Ray disks (IMO). They are Games, let us not discount their awesomeness by referring to them as Blu-Ray disks.

Between my g/f and I...34 ps3 games and 42 movies.

TheTruthHurts! said:
I have 13 Blu-Ray Movies.

I dont care for counting my PS3 games as Blu-Ray disks (IMO). They are Games, let us not discount their awesomeness by referring to them as Blu-Ray disks.

But what kind of discs are the games on? =P