By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many blu-ray disks do you own? and what are they?

300, Waiting, Harry Potter, Departed, Iron Man.

Plus I think about 15 Ps3 games.

Around the Network
gaming_addict24 said:
DragonLord said:

Over 200....prolly around 40-50 games, and 150+ movies.  But I've been buying since Launch, so they add up quickly!

wow really i have a hard time believing that, can you show a picture or some sort of proof lol

No... that guy is obsessed. lol

40 PS3 games and 65 Blu-ray movies.

Like 24 ps3 games and about 10 movies.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

23 currently

15 movies/tv shows

8 games

Around the Network

50/50 ps3 games and movies

movies,
final fantasy
dark night
afro samurai
escaflowne
black hawk down
sin city
the futurama blu-rays

70 games, 3 movies...dark knight, transformers 2 and the fifth element

Ive had mine since last christmas and i have like 12 games and like 6 movies
but my grandparents have like 30 or 40 movies.

100% PS3 games.

Was thinking about buying a few BR movies, but then found those movies on DVD in the el cheapo ex rental bin at my local video store and thought "what the hey I'll get 6 movies I want for the price of 2 blu-ray titles".

I'll be getting all 3 LOTR extended edition movies on blu-ray if/when they come out.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

gaming_addict24 said:
DragonLord said:

Over 200....prolly around 40-50 games, and 150+ movies.  But I've been buying since Launch, so they add up quickly!

wow really i have a hard time believing that, can you show a picture or some sort of proof lol

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x163/sorrow880/Officeblu-rays010.jpg

That's from Jan. 29th, 2008...almost 2 years ago.  I don't have any current pics, but I'll try to take some soon and can send it to you.  About 25 of the blu-rays are at the lake house though.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450