By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many blu-ray disks do you own? and what are they?

How many discs?  Well, I'm not entirely sure.  I've got Season 1 of Dollhouse, Terminator, True Blood, Star Trek TOS and Dexter, plus the complete series of Battlestar Galactica and Firefly on Blu Ray.  Beyond that, I own BSG The Plan, all four Terminator films, Slumdog Millionaire, Serenity, Independance Day, Dark Knight, Star Trek, No Country For Old Men, The Ultimate Matrix Collection, Cloverfield, Species, Quantum of Solace, Sunshine, I Am Legend, Sin City, Deathproof, Planet Terror and Repo! The Genetic Opera.  And as for games, Call of Duty 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, The Orange Box, Heavenly Sword and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm.

Around the Network

37 games and 19 movies.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Games:

Killzone 2
MS:PR
SF4
LBP
FNR4
BUZZ
Uncharted
Uncharted2
GT5P
Xmen origins- Wolverine Uncaged
Bioshock
Resistence2

Movies:
Harry Potter order of the pheonix
Harry Potter Goblet of fire
Transformers 1
Transformers 2
Terminator 4 Exlusive edition
Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D
Kung Fu Panda
The good, the bad and the ugly
The Spirit
Twilight
Pirates of the carribean- At Worlds End
Ghostbusters

After Xmas I will be buying:
Star Trek
Harry Potter HBP

Bayonetta
GOW Comp

DeadNotSleeping said:

How many discs?  Well, I'm not entirely sure.  I've got Season 1 of Dollhouse, Terminator, True Blood, Star Trek TOS and Dexter, plus the complete series of Battlestar Galactica and Firefly on Blu Ray.  Beyond that, I own BSG The Plan, all four Terminator films, Slumdog Millionaire, Serenity, Independance Day, Dark Knight, Star Trek, No Country For Old Men, The Ultimate Matrix Collection, Cloverfield, Species, Quantum of Solace, Sunshine, I Am Legend, Sin City, Deathproof, Planet Terror and Repo! The Genetic Opera.  And as for games, Call of Duty 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, The Orange Box, Heavenly Sword and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm.

Whoops, forgot about the complete Battlestar Galactica series! ::adds that::

Did you get that big boxed set too?  Do you agree that it comes in by far *the worst* packaging you've ever seen?

• The box is huge (which isn't a huge problem, just annoying)
  • The individual seasons come in these terrible little cases that are Hell to get an individual disc out of
  • the first disc of every season you have to watch the director blather on at the start of every episode.

Lets se, I think it's around 60-70.

36 PS3 games
And for movies I have :
- I am Legend
- Kingdom of Heavens director cut
- Transformers 2
- The day the earth stood still
- Up
- Star Trek
- Pirates of the carribean- At Worlds End
- Dark Knight
- Angels and Demons
- Quantum of Solace
- Taken
- Iron Man
- Hellboy 2
- Wall-E
- Spiderman 3
- Hancock
- The Italian job

+ a few more I can't remember ( doing this from memory and I have over 400 dvds so hard to remember which movie is in which format...)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen
Star Trek
The second Batman movie - The Dark Knight?
The Fifth Element
Wall-E

So five.

The 6 PS3 games in my profile plus Blade Runner and Earth.

im not gonna bother counting my games.

but blu-ray moveis I own 8.

I stopped collecting the movies because of crappy region locks. I baught some cools stuff form the US as AUS doesn't have them (thinking it would be just like the games region free on PS3) and I was pissed of that they did not play.

Since then I have stopped supporting Blu-Ray as a format for movies.

Umm 12 - 6 PS3 games 6 Movies

Games:

Resistance 1 and 2
Killzone 2
GTA4
MW2
Uncharted 2

Movies:

The Dark Knight
Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
The Rock (good movie with Sean Connery)

letsdance said:
lol... you guys must be real bored making those lists.

It's copy-paste, of course. I own 886 movies at this time, and my list has grown movie by movie over the space of nine years now. I'd never be able to keep track of them all without a list.

twestern mentioned the BSG boxset... and yes, it has the worst packaging ever. It's so bad, I refused to buy the set. They'll start releasing the show in normal season sets starting in January and I'll get those instead.