By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Overload (or why I'm not getting a PS3 or 360 anytime soon)

Eternal Darkness 0%?!

Dude, start playing that game! This is not a request, nor advice, it is an order!

Rawr.

Around the Network

shams said:

"DDR may not launch here until next year - in which case maybe High School Musical II might get a purchase instead."

Wait........really?! 

SeriousWB said:
Eternal Darkness 0%?!

Dude, start playing that game! This is not a request, nor advice, it is an order!

Rawr.

I hear you. I started playing it at some point, but didnt have a GC memory cardbought then. So I played about 3 hours but couldnt save....

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I know what you mean Shams. Got Zack & Wiki Japanese version, Mario Galaxy has been shipped out to me so will get it "hopefully" next week. Want Nights, WII Fit, Opoona, We Love Golf, King's Story, Swing Golf Pangya 2nd Shot, Rabbids Party Returns, Tales of Symphonia 2, Mario Kart, plus more what is about to come. I hope and pray on my knees Link's Crossbow Training will hit the Japanese WII... that Ghost Squad looks like crap to me and I'm not a fan of zombie killing horror games like Umbrella Chronicles... though I bought just a horror game *eeks*.

I bought 3 cheap GC games at Play Asia. I just luuuuuve import! 3 Games for less than 30USD.... Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, Eternal Darkness and Starfox Adventures with the wonderful Japanese voice actings and... blinking eyes ;)

Still in huge dilemma when it comes to the PS3. I'm pissed, most of all upset and disappointed at the same time, that the freaking 40GB doesn't have BC! Yeah sorry, its annoying but I'm even more annoyed about this!!! *sob**cries like a baby*

Wow... and I thought I was the only one with unfinished games or games which I haven't touched yet, *lol*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Yeah, I thought I was the only person that bought games and then never had time to play them too, heh. Right now, my dilema is the next three weeks. I just got BWii, and then next week I'll get Fire Emblem, and then the week after I'll get RE:UC and SMG.

So many games right now, and no time to play them all! Doesn't stop me from buying them though, heh. I definitely have a collector's mentality too. I have a ton of VC games, and plan on getting to them some time.....

And the story is no different with my 360. Too many games that I am getting, that I'll never get around too!

I would love to get a PS3 too, but there just no way, I'll never have the time for any more games.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

i'm so far behind on everything. over the last 5 years i really haven't been doing much entertainment wise... been spending too much time on school :P

i came up with a queue of stuff i want to do next year when i'm done, and i think it's a bit too long. 75 games (with many rpgs), 125 books, 30 seasons of tv shows... it would probably take me 3-4 years at a very brisk pace to catch up taking into consideration new games/books/movies/tv shows coming out. something tells me i'll get burned out and never reach my goal.

You Spoony Bard!

I'm pretty far behind, and I can't continue as I've lost my GC AV cable. My SNES, N64, PS2, DC and GBA are all in a different city to me =(

HOW THE HELL COULD YOU BUY MARIO/SONIC OLYMPICS OVER RE:4 WII EDITION!!!!

Shams, you have dropped several levels on my scale. :(

I am having a similar issue. I just don't have the time and the wife gets all irritable if I buy too many games.

So, for the rest of the year I could easily buy one game without hassle. Two and get some squawking. Any more than that and she'll kick my arse.

My list is as follows:

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Zack & Wiki
3. RE: UC.

Some others I would get given more time and single.

GHIII, BWII, and MoH:H2.

Yeah, I've been tight on time for the past few months...

I get home from work, and I just like to relax. I eat dinner, watch some TV, browse online, and then I typically play some games....and for the past month it's been TF2 hehe. I got around to beating Metroid Prime 3...but I haven't gone through Mario Strikers' tournament mode thing...and I only just beat the ice world of Zack and Wiki last night.

I want to play Guitar Hero 3 so badly, but time (and money in the case of GH3) holds me back. Though the lack of separate guitars for Wii and lack of offline quick play multiplayer? is definitely holding me back for GH3.

Galaxy's a day one purchase, and I think I'm going to buy RE: UC later in the month. Ghost Squad and RE: UC both look fun...but RE: UC looks more engaging and obviously technically looks better.

After that...I'll have time for more VC games, which I haven't really bought many of.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )