By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Overload (or why I'm not getting a PS3 or 360 anytime soon)

DKII said:
I just bought Zack & Wiki, Sims 2 Castaway, MLB Power Pros, and Mercury Meltdown Revolution, all are great, and I don't even have time to play 'em all before Galaxy comes out. Between those and the DS I just don't have enough time to get any other systems, let alone the money.

I got Power Pros, Metroid Prime, Super Paper Mario and Prince of Persia for my girlfriend a while back. Other then Power Pros the rest haven't come out of the wrappers.  Not because of time or me not playing my wii so much as that success mode has me so hooked i've already made two arrange teams full of success mode characters.

Around the Network

tabsina said:

let alone all that, i've only just started Ocarina of Time Master Quest and have yet to finish Super Paper Mario..

Is that part of the VC purchase? I have never played Master Quest, and would love to revisit OoT at some point - such fond memories! 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Wasn't Master Quest only released in the West on the Ocarina of Time Bonus Disc for GC?

No idea if it's on VC, but it's on the gamecube OoT release, the one with 4 Zelda games. It's also on the GC WindWaker, on the bonus disc.

Edit: Nevermind, it doesn't come in the Collector's edition afterall.

@shams:

It might seem like a good idea to wait for six months to buy games, and get them cheaper. Then, you start to think, "well, now I can get two games instead of just one, four games instead of two, etc.". You think, "Hmm... Onimusha 3 for $14.99. Sounds good. Oh, then I should pick up Onimusha 2 for $9.99, and Genma Onimusha as well. Xenosaga Episode III? Well, the first one hasn't been in the system for more than five minutes, and the second is still in the wrap, but what the heck, might as well." And then, you end up having hundreds of games that you've barely touched. I just did a quick check of my shelves and I have over 30 games STILL IN THE WRAP.

Insanity, I know. Don't let this happen to you!

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

If you are only Wii/X360/PS3 owner you don't need any other console this holidays.

konnichiwa said:
If you are only Wii/X360/PS3 owner you don't need any other console this holidays.

Clever

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:
konnichiwa said:
If you are only Wii or X360 or PS3 owner you don't need any other console this holidays.

All of them will have great games the next months.

Clever

^Fixed.

konnichiwa said:
Sqrl said:
konnichiwa said:
If you are only Wii or X360 or PS3 owner you don't need any other console this holidays.

Clever

^Fixed.

Aaah, I see. Apparently I took it the wrong way. But now I think my "undecided face" should of been more of a face. /Shrug, either way I agree with the corrected sentiment.

So long as we recognize that everyone needs a PC

Edit: PS - Looking at the releases is it just me or does it seem a lot like the PC is basically a 360 owner in AUS...only we have to wait a bit longer? 

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:
konnichiwa said:
Sqrl said:
konnichiwa said:

Clever

^Fixed.

Aaah, I see. Apparently I took it the wrong way. But now I think my "undecided face" should of been more of a face. /Shrug, either way I agree with the corrected sentiment.

So long as we recognize that everyone needs a PC

Edit: PS - Looking at the releases is it just me or does it seem a lot like the PC is basically a 360 owner in AUS...only we have to wait a bit longer? 

Yeah I know it is confusing.  Some on the GT forums use this '/' = 'Or'  others on other forums use  '/' = 'And'.

Witch games on the PC?  You mean Crysis?  *_* sorry it is the only game that I know that will release this holidy (or it doesn't?).