By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Overload (or why I'm not getting a PS3 or 360 anytime soon)

No Trauma Center: New Blood or Lego Stars Wars? =(

Around the Network

That list is why I don't feel bad about selling my Wii. When combined with the DS, PSP, 360, and PS3 games already swamping me, I think those games would push me over the edge and I would spend the next two months huddled in a corner muttering terrible things to myself.

It's almost impossible to keep up with the game selection this year.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I have the same problem here.  I have too many Wii and DS games on my list to even consider buying another system. There are some great games on 360, and Uncharted looks awesome, but oh well.  I will just stick with my Wii and DS because I just do not have the time.  Darn Nintendo and their great games.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Better enjoy those games while you can.

When Brawl comes out, you will be sucked in for a long long time.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/10/31/new-ps3-tv-ad-campaign/#comments

The reason you guys dont buy it is beucase of your fanoyism. Trust me I used to be only nintendo, Im in heaven. I have every living system. Get a ps3 I truly recommend it.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network
BrainBoxLtd said:
No Trauma Center: New Blood or Lego Stars Wars? =(

I just realised I am missing a bunch of titles.

Not sure what is happening with "New Blood" - hopefully it will arrive next year.

Lego Star Wars is a serious contender for a purchase.

You can add to my "would like to buy" list:

- Tomb Raider
 - The Simpsons Game (not a huge fan, but the game looks like fun)
 - Soul Calibre Legends
 - Lego Star Wars
 - Trauma Center

It gets worse and worse :(

I'm seriously considering skipping ALL new games - and just buying games that are 6 months old. Play the same games, but get them for a fraction of the price.

I shudder to think of next year... WiiFit, Brawl, Mario Kart, WiiMusic, WiiWare (multiple?), FF:CC, Tales of, ....

(when hardcore gamers can't buy all the games they want - you know the games "crash" is coming. Total revenue will continue to increase, but some studios/publishers WILL suffer). 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

zackblue said:

The reason you guys dont buy it is beucase of your fanoyism. Trust me I used to be only nintendo, Im in heaven. I have every living system. Get a ps3 I truly recommend it.

Nice to go off topic.

Have you read ANYTHING anyone has posted in this thread?

I don't have the time or money to consider other systems - it would be insane. Why spend $700(AU) to buy a system (with no games), when I can spend $400 to buy 6-7 games I really want to play?

Its not even a choice - its just impossible.

EDIT - I'm not trying to make a point that the Wii is "so good". I'm sure 360 owners have a similar problem, and that its possible for PS3 owners to also have similar issues. Although your issues will get worse next year. 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

zackblue said:

Nice....good job on not reading other people's posts.

You down with OPP? Yeah you know me.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

I know what your talking about. MP3 prolly won't be played until next year. I have a ten plus backlog. Wii, PS3, PSP, and 360 titles.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@shams

No games? That was just a pretty fanboyish statement. No I did not go off topic. Im giving you a reason why you should buy a ps3. The ps3 has a tremedous amount of games coming. Please dont say it has "no games".

Didint know you lived in australia :s(were there is no cheap console or games there..)

edit: so your low on money..

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M