By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Overload (or why I'm not getting a PS3 or 360 anytime soon)

Zackblue, please read the posts... I mean seriously! I'm not even going to hint at what this is about because I want you to read the posts!!!!

Around the Network
zackblue said:
@shams

No games? That was just a pretty fanboyish statement. No I did not go off topic. Im giving you a reason why you should buy a ps3. The ps3 has a tremedous amount of games coming. Please dont say it has "no games".

Didint know you lived in australia :s(were there is no cheap console or games there..)

Please stop trolling, or its a ban coming your way. This thread was doing fine until you poked in.

$699AU --> 40Gig PS3 with NO GAMES. That's what I meant.  I never insinuated the PS3 HAD no games - in fact the next sentance basically said it did. 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

With the amount of amazing Wii games it would be hard to own other consoles. I agree with you.

Smash bros + Mario kart + Wii fit coming soon (plus mario galaxy + zack & wiki + disastery day of crisis + nights 2 + Resident evil UC + samba de amigo + no more heroes + etc etc etc) ? :$$$$$$$$$

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

I think i'll be limiting myself at Metroid and Galaxy this year (i'm in aus too) .. but there are oh so many more i want..

namely, zak and wiki, REUC, BBA (for cheap wiimote pack), Crossbow Train., M&S@O, and that is not to mention the VC games i haven't bought yet which i said i would...

let alone all that, i've only just started Ocarina of Time Master Quest and have yet to finish Super Paper Mario..

put all of that together with the fact that i have uni exams all month.. holy crap

^ Tabsina, the Master Quest is damn hard man! I tried it once, struggled to get past the Deku Tree and then decided on just playing through the normal game for the fourth time.

I think this generation is bringing some really good games for all systems. It's the first time I can see myself personally owning more than one console of the current gen, I just wish I could afford them...

Around the Network

It seems certain fanboys have convinced themselves of an existing bias so much that they are now in search of it and will seek it out wherever they can find it...and even where they can't! Even if its not true....

As you know by now, holding on to the last remnants of something long gone is sort of their specialty.

PS - If you thought that was too harsh you probably missed the real reference, but its more amusing the way you're looking at it.....so I'll let you decide what it really means.

To Each Man, Responsibility
SeriousWB said:
^ Tabsina, the Master Quest is damn hard man! I tried it once, struggled to get past the Deku Tree and then decided on just playing through the normal game for the fourth time.

hahah.. i've noticed it is.. its just strange to die in the first dungeon of a game that i've played numerous times.. i was just looking at the screen thinking "what the hell just happened" :P

I'm proud to say i beat it though, and have reached as far as kakariko village :)

Lol... my time is so low right now that I actually got money in the bank for not buying new games. I only play on the DS since I can play while in the bathroom.

:(

shams said:

Not sure what is happening with "New Blood" - hopefully it will arrive next year. 

Forgot you're in Australia. Can't beleive it took around nine months for the PAL region to get Second Opinion. =P

I also have this problem, I'm lucky I was able to get as much out of Zack and Wiki before moving on to Megaman ZX Advent, but only this monday Fire Emblem will be out and then in a month's time Umbrella Chronicles. Then there's BWII, then Galaxy, then Smash Brothers, then No More Heroes. And its only going to get worse when the full brunt of third party support starts emerging this upcomming year.

Forget ponying up money for a PS3 or 360, I don't even have enough money to buy all the games I want for the Wii and DS, I still even have a few GC games on my wishlist because I simply haven't had the time to get them.