By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Michael Jackson Confirmed As Sonic 3 Composer!

Wow, Michael Jackson can compose video game soundtracks too! Simply amazing!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

@Hidalgo

That amazing? :D

I LOVE ICELAND!

In Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, they have an interesting fact or something when you check out the info for Sonic 3, saying something how Michael Jackson was originally going to do the soundtrack, but never did.

KungKras said:

My word, I never noticed it and I never new about this rumor but when I hear this song now, it has MJ written all over it!

4 ≈ One

darklich13 said:
Michael Jackson also played WR for the Browns

Didn't they trade him to the Whites?

And I thought I didn't like any music by Michael Jackson.  Sonic 3 just proved me wrong.

Around the Network

A SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!!

KungKras said:
@Hidalgo

That amazing? :D

As a Michael Jackson fan since I have my very first memories (also he's always been my favourite artist), and being Sega and Sonic fan... Wow, just wow. I never saw it coming. Maybe I was too young to realize. If I had played in the last 5 years maybe something could have moved in my head and I would have done some research.

Also, since Michael's passing, I'm hoping that some unrealeased material sees the daylight (oh well, internet-light would be enough ). Since 2001 I hoped that he would release a new album as late as 2010... but he never did. This little things do some kind of taking in that spotlight that never shone.

In other order of things... well, I have to agree. You're right. Maybe I was overexcited for the reasons exposed above. I have to admit that VGC is the most videogame-true-lovers oriented website around the whole net. You can see really interesting posts, and, what is far more important, treating videogames as art (including its own history, which too many times is undervalued). That threads make this place lovely (IMHO).

Anyway, I'll keep this post in my top 10

^ I didn't mean that you were overexcited. I were just happy that you liked my comment, so I had to reply with something.

Anyways, you should play Sonic 3 if you haven't played it before. Compared to the other Sonic games, it's atmosphere is different.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Fab_GS said:
A SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!!

Yes.  Sonic is so gangsta, he even carries a gat.

Sorry, that is Shadow.  I got mixed up.

I wish sonic was good again

mM