By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Furious Girl Smashes Lazy Boyfriend's PS3 With A Hammer! (Lyrics Explicit)

she should of got naked and stood infront of him as a test of compramise.

if he then proceeded in playing the game still I would then helped her smash up his PS3.

Around the Network

I enjoy this video.  I thinks that girl is right at her spot.  I had always listen Lazy is always harmful and today i have see this.

yo yo yo yo stop yo yo yo yo yo

I'm sorry, but did we just witness domestic violence? Seriously, that turned into a fight quite quickly.

Kinda reminds of the video of that girl with the golfclub smashing her boyfriends 360.

The next day, girlfriend found her cats head on a spike and boyfriend now living with one of her girlfriends who always fancied him. In truth if i had a girlfriend who looked like that, i think i could find better things to do than play ghostbusters.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network
Destroyer_of_knights said:
Is that bitch stupid or what?

it's not about the console, it's about the fucking money, why on earth would you go do that, it's like burning money...I bet ya she's one of those stuck up bitches that doesn't even donate.

on a serious note, I would of made the broken shell of the PS3 into a mask, repeatedly raped the bitch, then injected her with LSD, she would of had one massive nightmare and she wouldn't be able to remember shit apart from that very realistic nightmare, serves the bitch right...don't get me wrong I love Asian bitches, but this one just needs to be put in her place like all woman, the guy should of cracked her one long ago, clearly his given her to much freedom.

Such a wasteful person, shame on her.

Warning! Crazy mother cock sucker right here.

PS3: it only does everything (including pissing girlfriends off!) haha

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

LMAO the guy just says "can you get me a drink, thanks" he might as well ask "mommy can you please get me a juice box?" He had it coming the lazy bastard.

PSN ID: KingFate_

the chick is hot... if it was me, first i tap that, then i play the good games that the ps3 has... the guy make 2 beginner mistakes... he is the one to blame!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

that bitch needs to be smacked

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m