By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Furious Girl Smashes Lazy Boyfriend's PS3 With A Hammer! (Lyrics Explicit)

Boneitis said:
The title of the video has "Hot Asian" in the title. More like average Asian with zits.

Anyhow, its obviously fake. I'm going to have my girl smash my Sega Saturn and then I throw her out of a window. That'll get a million views.

Get on the spoof train of this first, and you may.  But, unless you have backup Saturn, PLEASE don't waste the Saturn in a process.  My retro gamer side is going.... NO.

(Ok, I need to do a value check.  I was concerned about the Saturn, but not the throwing someone outside a window)

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:
STEKSTAV said:

Dont ignore your girlfriend!

How about someone get a girlfriend with whom they can do things together with? And complaining all the time won't get you more attention.  If the videogames are a way to escape problems, then the complaining will end up with nothing changing.

I wouldn't be worried about the xbox as much as the golf club she used to smash it.  It was probably his club, after seeing the way she swung it, it's definitely not hers.  That club cost more than that xbox, and she hit concrete more than once with it.  I'd be more upset about that.

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

richardhutnik said:
Boneitis said:
The title of the video has "Hot Asian" in the title. More like average Asian with zits.

Anyhow, its obviously fake. I'm going to have my girl smash my Sega Saturn and then I throw her out of a window. That'll get a million views.

Get on the spoof train of this first, and you may.  But, unless you have backup Saturn, PLEASE don't waste the Saturn in a process.  My retro gamer side is going.... NO.

(Ok, I need to do a value check.  I was concerned about the Saturn, but not the throwing someone outside a window)

No... your values are not an issue. There are billions of women, but only so many Saturns.

Boneitis said:
richardhutnik said:

No... your values are not an issue. There are billions of women, but only so many Saturns.

You know, if you rework that a bit, it would be a GREAT thing to put on a t-shirt.  That is the mind of a retro gamer .  Anyhow, I have this thing where I value human life, so I guess that limits how much of a retro gamer I can be. 

Really seems like a case of two assholes. If the guy goes long into the night playing the PS3 and doesn't ever spend time with his girl, he might need to have a talking to. But just walking in and destroying someone's property is not a way to fix a problem at all, and just brings you down to a lower level too.

Currently own: PC (duh), SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP.

Around the Network

Boneitis you aren't being productive if you only throw one lady out then. You'd have to throw at least 10 to compensate then. Equal value, ya know?

PSN ID: KingFate_

no gf=more fun and more money

BUAHAHAHAHAHA!

MUAHAHAHAH!

Take my love, take my land..

That's...scary. :[]

Wow , I love my Video Games but ID go to bed and rock her world , wait for her to fall asleep then go back and play some more.