By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Furious Girl Smashes Lazy Boyfriend's PS3 With A Hammer! (Lyrics Explicit)

Serious_frusting said:
@stekstav

now that bitch is just stupid. She cant even break the x-box properly. and she has no fire in her belly so

True, she didn't have her heart in it, she should have whaled on it, picked it up a few times and smashed it on the ground

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

bitch is gonna pay

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

The girl is right.. The dude doesn't have à job and the only thing he does is playing videogames.. I would have kicked his butt though...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

LMAO

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Destroyer_of_knights said:
Is that bitch stupid or what?

it's not about the console, it's about the fucking money, why on earth would you go do that, it's like burning money...I bet ya she's one of those stuck up bitches that doesn't even donate.

on a serious note, I would of made the broken shell of the PS3 into a mask, repeatedly raped the bitch, then injected her with LSD, she would of had one massive nightmare and she wouldn't be able to remember shit apart from that very realistic nightmare, serves the bitch right...don't get me wrong I love Asian bitches, but this one just needs to be put in her place like all woman, the guy should of cracked her one long ago, clearly his given her to much freedom.

Such a wasteful person, shame on her.

Well hope you enjoy jail

LoL No

Theres a reason why one would US LSD and not any other drug, it's very hallucinogenic in it's nature and the user would have a very hard time telling reality from dreams, in fact almost imposible, but hey you wanna be a Kill joy like you always are, then go right ahead, I'll have my fun as always XD

Around the Network

..it is 3AM and i'm lying in my bed with perfect hair and make up...

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

The title of the video has "Hot Asian" in the title. More like average Asian with zits.

Anyhow, its obviously fake. I'm going to have my girl smash my Sega Saturn and then I throw her out of a window. That'll get a million views.

Porcupine_I said:
..it is 3AM and i'm lying in my bed with perfect hair and make up...

Is that perfect? She looks like hell to me.

Avinash_Tyagi said:

it's not about the console, it's about the fucking money, why on earth would you go do that, it's like burning money...I bet ya she's one of those stuck up bitches that doesn't even donate.

on a serious note, I would of made the broken shell of the PS3 into a mask, repeatedly raped the bitch, then injected her with LSD, she would of had one massive nightmare and she wouldn't be able to remember shit apart from that very realistic nightmare, serves the bitch right...don't get me wrong I love Asian bitches, but this one just needs to be put in her place like all woman, the guy should of cracked her one long ago, clearly his given her to much freedom.

Well hope you enjoy jail

LoL No

Theres a reason why one would US LSD and not any other drug, it's very hallucinogenic in it's nature and the user would have a very hard time telling reality from dreams, in fact almost imposible, but hey you wanna be a Kill joy like you always are, then go right ahead, I'll have my fun as always XD

Thank you, I'm happy to be a kill joy, and after the fact its still easy to tell what happened, especially if they notice the loss of time and the injection marks, lol

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

Well hope you enjoy jail

LoL No

Thank you, I'm happy to be a kill joy, and after the fact its still easy to tell what happened, especially if they notice the loss of time and the injection marks, lol

am i the only one who finds the rational nature of this conversation highly disturbing?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’