By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Grammy Nominations Announced - Taylor Swift and Beyonce lead ALL

speaking of imagine:

her version is almost the same, but instead says "imagine all the people loving equally" thats impossible, racism will always be, there are people that will always find gays to be wierd, and have hatred towards them, same with people that will eternally hate other races, which is why I think race is stupid.. we are all the same, whether we are in china or if we are in the U.S.. we are human

mM
Around the Network

That cover was horrible. I'm sure that John Lennon is in heaven with Matthew right now, very pissed off.

Dear lord... I got to "Imagine there's no hea-" then I immediatly paused it... I gave it a second chance "ven. It's easy if you try" X'ed OUT! Yuck. Kids these days.

How is it horrible o-O

mM
leo-j said:

speaking of imagine:

her version is almost the same, but instead says "imagine all the people loving equally" thats impossible, racism will always be, there are people that will always find gays to be wierd, and have hatred towards them, same with people that will eternally hate other races, which is why I think race is stupid.. we are all the same, whether we are in china or if we are in the U.S.. we are human

Thats  so cool! I really do enjoy her music

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Around the Network
leo-j said:
How is it horrible o-O

Everytime people sing that song they try and sing it a little too much making it sound completely forced. The song is so damn good that you dont need to try that bullshit with your voice and over sing it. Best cover I'ver heard of that song is  grooup of deaf kids on Glee... then it was ruined by the non deaf kids singing.

leo-j said:

speaking of imagine:

No one should ever ever EVER fucking cover that song. Let it remain Lennon's.

I find that almost as irritating as when the Dixie Bitches covered Landslide and turned it from a raw emotional outpouring into a over-produced festering pile of dogshit.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

JustinUK said:
I'm in the UK and never heard of Taylor Swift. Quick trip to Youtube and my ears now hurt. Each to their own I guess.

do you live in a cave?

finalrpgfantasy said:
JustinUK said:
I'm in the UK and never heard of Taylor Swift. Quick trip to Youtube and my ears now hurt. Each to their own I guess.

do you live in a cave?

Well I don't have a TV and don't listen to commercial radio or follow pop charts. The house is a bit cave-like.

JustinUK said:
finalrpgfantasy said:
JustinUK said:

do you live in a cave?

Well I don't have a TV and don't listen to commercial radio or follow pop charts. The house is a bit cave-like.

She just isn't popular in Europe.