By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Grammy Nominations Announced - Taylor Swift and Beyonce lead ALL

Ps3 said:
If a song can't get played on the radio... the artist failed by impressing the DJ's, who control the music. it's their fault they try and make songs like 40 years before their birth dates.. That's SOOOO out.

you obviously never heard of payola (just you being naive again)

Around the Network
FaRmLaNd said:
Ps3 said:
FaRmLaNd said:
wanna see something cool http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums-week38-2009.htm

Heyyyy! Taylor got those nominations like I said to you last night! :)

I couldn't possibly care less. But good on her.

Cause she is great and the academy saw her greatness and handed her nominations!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

hope lady gaga and taylor swift take home the most awards

letsdance said:
Ps3 said:
If a song can't get played on the radio... the artist failed by impressing the DJ's, who control the music. it's their fault they try and make songs like 40 years before their birth dates.. That's SOOOO out.

Payola is illegal.. stop lying to yourself. Also if her music was so bad people wouldn't buy it and make her the highest selling act in the U.S of 2009!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

11ht11 said:
hope lady gaga and taylor swift take home the most awards

I agree!

Around the Network

People need to understand! Female singers are more popular today than male singers! The sexism must end!

Ps3 said:
letsdance said:
Ps3 said:
Saying just cause a song is indy doesn't mean shit... Ashlee Simpsons new music bombed so thats like saying WELL CUZ SHE ISNT ON THE RADIO HER MUSIC IS GREAT!!!11!!1!1

I'm not saying that... you are the one sayings since she has a record label and gets played on the radio shes good... you are the one saying this not me.

and LOL at beatles domination

Those were new beatle releases of old songs.. So what... That chart would look NOTHING like that in the U.S... I bet most of those sales came from the U.K lol

Your logic, common sense, and arguement is seriosly flawed.

"Taylor swift is the best because of sales!!!!"

"No...... those dont count because uh..... um... THEY ARENT US ONLY!"

letsdance said:
Ps3 said:
letsdance said:
Ps3 said:
Saying just cause a song is indy doesn't mean shit... Ashlee Simpsons new music bombed so thats like saying WELL CUZ SHE ISNT ON THE RADIO HER MUSIC IS GREAT!!!11!!1!1

I'm not saying that... you are the one sayings since she has a record label and gets played on the radio shes good... you are the one saying this not me.

and LOL at beatles domination

Those were new beatle releases of old songs.. So what... That chart would look NOTHING like that in the U.S... I bet most of those sales came from the U.K lol

Your logic, common sense, and arguement is seriosly flawed.

"Taylor swift is the best because of sales!!!!"

"No...... those dont count because uh..... um... THEY ARENT US ONLY!"

Whatever! Taylor is doing her thing and there is nothing you can do about it!

Ps3 said:
letsdance said:
Ps3 said:

Payola is illegal.. stop lying to yourself. Also if her music was so bad people wouldn't buy it and make her the highest selling act in the U.S of 2009!

So is stabbing someone 25 times and slicing their throats.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1887739,4_1_JO17_STABBING_S1-091117.article

letsdance said:
Ps3 said:
letsdance said:
Ps3 said:

So is stabbing someone 25 times and slicing their throats.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1887739,4_1_JO17_STABBING_S1-091117.article

I don't believe payola still exists.. Radio stations play whats now and whats good.. Just because the music isn't from the 70's and is about drugs doesn't NOT make it real music. lol

Stevie Wonder is a REAL musician who has been around for years. IMO the beatles don't have a quarter the talent he does.